Drivers drive sales

Salesguy

Sales Member
Why would I do that? They obviously lack integrity by doing what they did. You think they're going to turn around and say "Oh sorry about that!"

Once is an accident, multiple times is intentional.

I know it might be difficult and it might hurt your feelings a bit but every lead you enter is one of big opportunities for the entite enterprise. Try twenty leads and measure a more realistic and fair opinion. Give BD a chance...reminds me of a song :) all we are saying...

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Does more volume mean keeping more routes in or just raping the ones that are already in even harder? I won't hold my breath on the former.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I feel bad for you young guys.
The way some of those trucks look every single day, the bean counters must think we are literally pack mules. The one guy is probably almost 60 and says he often isn't back until 8. He always looks so unhappy. It's sad, really. I don't see it getting any prettier.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Dear fellow ups,er.
I love our operations
I love our airplanes
I know we only have the best drivers in the business.

Our drivers are what is making ups Great! Still I hope we can agree that operations is costing us money. We need sales to drive new business and bring money in. Our possibilities are endless when the best drivers in the business hand in one lead every two months. When can we start picking up that new volume?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1432758015.936622.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dear fellow ups,er.
I love our operations
I love our airplanes
I know we only have the best drivers in the business.

Our drivers are what is making ups Great! Still I hope we can agree that operations is costing us money. We need sales to drive new business and bring money in. Our possibilities are endless when the best drivers in the business hand in one lead every two months. When can we start picking up that new volume?

Why you asking us? Ask the sales force (if you can find out them), that's their job.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why would I do that? They obviously lack integrity by doing what they did. You think they're going to turn around and say "Oh sorry about that!"

Once is an accident, multiple times is intentional.
Amen. Why would I fight tooth and nail for something I was cheated out is of. Easier to just say ok won't do that again.

I'm not a salesman anyway. Hell I don't care for the 15 seconds of pleasantries exchanged everyday.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Amen. Why would I fight tooth and nail for something I was cheated out is of. Easier to just say ok won't do that again.s

Go to upsers, click on sales leads, click on control number, print, write "Please reopen as 'New and/or Additional Volume'", hand to OMS clerk. Follow up in a week to make sure you are getting credit for the new volume.

Browndriver5

We are a multi billion dollar company. Why in the hell should I be expected to submit sales leads when we have people being paid the big bucks to get us customers? Am I missing something? How bout instead of pounding the brown cafe forum trying to get us to do your job you pick up the phone and start calling new customers. It's pretty simple

clean hairy

I know it might be difficult and it might hurt your feelings a bit but every lead you enter is one of big opportunities for the entite enterprise. Try twenty leads and measure a more realistic and fair opinion. Give BD a chance...reminds me of a song :) all we are saying...
And just how many sales leads do you turn in on an average week?