Drivers going down.

I fill a two gallon jug with ice and drink it as it melts. There is just nothing more refreshing that ice cold water.
I read in an online article a few months ago, people who get heat sickness even once, are more susceptible to it in the future. I really hope those who got sick are able to avoid it in the future. If that means slowing down, then I hope they do it.

I fill my water bottle half full then lay them on there side in the freezer in the morning I take them out and fill them with water. Then I put them in my cooler and pack the cooler with ice.

When I'm at the building in the morning and they are giving out water and or gator aid I take some of them and drink them first before I break into my ice cold stash.

You also need to be drinking before you start working don't wait till start drinking until you get thirsty if you do you already behind and setting yourself up for problems....
By the time you feel thirsty...It maybe too late

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I think that heat shouldn't be an excuse to work slowly. Put on your big boy pants and giddy up. Remember, you're working for the best company in the world, the least you can do to show them gratitude is to work with some urgency.

You aint even it know but you are an ASS.
I did not get past your post on this thread because I need to call you out.

You are not supervisor material. You are not co-worker material.

sigreq

I found this really nice cooler at our local grocery store. The lining is filled with a freezable gel, that when you leave it in the freezer overnight, it helps everything stay nice and cool. Not even being a driver for 5 years, I've bought & thrown away several coolers over that time, so I've developed a system that, thankfully I no longer need.

I take a gallon jug of Ice water which stays cold ALL day. I also bring roughly 100 ounces of Gatorade, and I would freeze half of them and leave the other half just chilled. I also threw in a few ice packs for good measure. With this new sexy cooler, I don't freeze any of the drinks and everything stays cold until 7 o'clock or so.

Who is it made by?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Come on AJ tell us how u really feel!?

I would but I don't want to alarm the Mods.
I would start with organ failure.
I would move to explaining how the rat-punk would not be ESTA certified because it requires an understanding of dehydration.
I would then ensure he would not be allowed to place any life at risk with the feces-brain he exposed to allow of us on BC.

And this is a start...

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Since Management has decided peak is now 12 months a year we had had at least 3 injuries a month this year running the gamut from sprains, broken bones, heat illness , slips falls, dog bites and shoulder injuries.

Indecisi0n

Since Management has decided peak is now 12 months a year we had had at least 3 injuries a month this year running the gamut from sprains, broken bones, heat illness , slips falls, dog bites and shoulder injuries.

Same here. We are looking at double the injuries from last year.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Same here. We are looking at double the injuries from last year.

I often laugh at our joke of a safety commitie but......using 3 points of contact,walking driveways and walkpaths, walking NOT running,driving the posted speed limit,staying well hydrated and using the 8 keys of lifting and lowering has served me well so far.It's too hot and volume is way to heavy to suffer any more than I have to

AND YOUR AN IDIOT DUDE. WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO RUN THEIR PLANTERS(nutts) OFF IN 98 DEGREES. GO AHEAD AND DO IT AND END UP IN THE HOSPITAL WITH A HEATSTROKE LIKE A JACKASS. REALLY IDIOT COMMENT DUDE REALLY. YOU NEED TO BE SAFE AND STAY HYDRATED AND WORK AT A SAFE PACE WITH THE HEAT A PACE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE AT WHETHER THATS SLOW OR FAST. ONLY THE DRIVER KNOWS HIS PACE. IM SORRY MY HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THEIR BS FAKE MADE UP NUMBERS.
I love that you type in all caps. What's up with that.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Who is it made by?

Innercool is the brand name. They have several different sizes, and with yesterday's temps hitting 100, if the bag would have failed......it probably would have been yesterday. didn't get to test it today, but that's because i was home in the A/C all day.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I usually wear boxers but im a be real with you fellas if its too hot i roll FREE WILLIE STYLE baby if you know what im saying WORD lol.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
AND YOUR AN IDIOT DUDE. WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO RUN THEIR PLANTERS(nutts) OFF IN 98 DEGREES. GO AHEAD AND DO IT AND END UP IN THE HOSPITAL WITH A HEATSTROKE LIKE A JACKASS. REALLY IDIOT COMMENT DUDE REALLY. YOU NEED TO BE SAFE AND STAY HYDRATED AND WORK AT A SAFE PACE WITH THE HEAT A PACE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE AT WHETHER THATS SLOW OR FAST. ONLY THE DRIVER KNOWS HIS PACE. IM SORRY MY HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THEIR BS FAKE MADE UP NUMBERS.

Please use the quote feature Yelling Man.