Drivers going down.

trickpony1

Do an internet search for "lemons" and "limes".
Compare the nutritional value of each.

Before I go to the gym I prepare my shaker bottle with two freshly squeezed organic lemons, RO (reverse osmosis) or filtered water, ice and, if I want some "spicy", a SMALL ("small" means small) pinch of cayenne pepper. Shake briskly before drinking.

No chemicals, no HFCS......all natural.

hitsomebody

That guy that wears brown
Got sick on road on Thursday...ended up with a sup as a helper for the last three hours...he did bring me three bottles of piss warm water that i added to my Bubba Keg mug that was topped with ice, which melted instantly...6 bottles of Gatorade, 8 big waters, and refilled the Bubba with ice at every fast food, carryout, and sympathetic customer location. Got off work at 1800 after running a misload 6 miles off route "Because they have a 2nd shift" Friday morning, 2 Gatorades for breakfast..got to the center, threw up, turned in DIAD, went to ER, got pumped with 2 bags of IV fluid and told stay out of sun and drink water for 48 hours, then maybe show up to work on Monday...doctors orders..

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Got sick on road on Thursday...ended up with a sup as a helper for the last three hours...he did bring me three bottles of piss warm water that i added to my Bubba Keg mug that was topped with ice, which melted instantly...6 bottles of Gatorade, 8 big waters, and refilled the Bubba with ice at every fast food, carryout, and sympathetic customer location. Got off work at 1800 after running a misload 6 miles off route "Because they have a 2nd shift" Friday morning, 2 Gatorades for breakfast..got to the center, threw up, turned in DIAD, went to ER, got pumped with 2 bags of IV fluid and told stay out of sun and drink water for 48 hours, then maybe show up to work on Monday...doctors orders..

Bubba Kegs are awesome.
If you don't have one, you must get one!!!
Nothing is better than water from a Bubba Keg!!

And hitsomebody, follow the advice the doctor told you....and I am glad you sought treatment rather than conveyed to ER.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Drivers need to stop going down. It causes throat cancer. Just ask Michael Douglas!

Michael Douglas blames throat cancer on oral sex: What are the risks? - Health & wellness - The Boston Globe

I can't believe I have a shot at this one. Why has no one jumped on this yet???

I would not only have throat cancer, I would probably have eye, ear, nose, throat and whatever else I could get next to this woman.
(Not so sure now that the plastic surgery has ruined the purity and breathtaking beauty of this luscious woman)...
Catherine_Zeta_Jones_0144.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I can't believe I have a shot at this one. Why has no one jumped on this yet???

I would not only have throat cancer, I would probably have eye, ear, nose, throat and whatever else I could get next to this woman.
(Not so sure now that the plastic surgery has ruined the purity and breathtaking beauty of this luscious woman)...
Catherine_Zeta_Jones_0144.jpg

I have to agree. Smokin!

A

anonymous6

I set the alarm on my watch for every 20 minutes to take a drink of water or Gatorade. plus eat apples.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Heat is simply another extreme weather condition that will negatively impact our productivity.

When its hot, you have to slow down your work pace and make a conscious effort to stay hydrated. Its no different from slowing down your driving speed when there is 6" of snow on the ground. You do what you have to do in order to stay safe and if that means frequent breaks, a slower pace and a couple of stops per hour less in terms of production for the day then so be it. We are human beings doing manual labor and operating motor vehicles in the outdoors, and there are limits to what we are safely capable of doing with both our bodies and our vehicles under extreme weather conditions. Dont try to exceed those limits. The company cannot reasonably expect me to maintain my average SPORH when there is snow on the ground and I have to put tire chains on; nor can they reasonably expect me to maintain my average SPORH when its 100+ degrees outside with high humidity and I am at risk of heat stroke. We are only human.