Drivers on the preload

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Their rate first week
PT rate adjusted to building seniority any proceeding week (layoff)
Time and 1/2 if starting early to help preload before leaving.

542thruNthru

Yup
Preload is short staffed
Been calling in full time drivers to fill in

I don't know what supplement you're under. Here it's their regular rate of pay. If a driver was forced and wanted to push it he could file for time and 1/2 for all hours before his start time.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
I don't know what supplement you're under. Here it's their regular rate of pay. If a driver was forced and wanted to push it he could file for time and 1/2 for all hours before his start time.
Western
We were told today that we would get part time rate instead of our driver rate

Looking for info to file
Past practice sets precedent

542thruNthru

Western
We were told today that we would get part time rate instead of our driver rate

Looking for info to file
Past practice sets precedent

I'm in the western and this would never fly. Do you have a rider also? The language in there may say something different.

The western says this.
Screenshot_20190515-175655_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Also if you're a RPCD then in my opinion at the very least you should make what a FT inside worker makes.
Screenshot_20190515-180033_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

What does your BA say?

542thruNthru

Yes
unsure what BA has determined

Its makes no sense. You were not laid off. You're a FT RPCD. Just because you do preload doesn't turn you into a PTer.

The contract doesn't say "preloaders" will be paid X amount. Its says PT.

Also I seem to remember you saying you guys used to load your trucks yourselves. I'm sure you were paid driver wages then.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Its makes no sense. You were not laid off. You're a FT RPCD. Just because you do preload doesn't turn you into a PTer.

The contract doesn't say "preloaders" will be paid X amount. Its says PT.

Also I seem to remember you saying you guys used to load your trucks yourselves. I'm sure you were paid driver wages then.

Correct
JC 3 is our rider

Rack em

Made the Podium
Correct
JC 3 is our rider
I am in JC 3 and if you work any shift more than one hour in a higher pay rate you get that pay rate the whole day. So if you preload and don't deliver a route after then they can pay you part time rate. But if you preload and then deliver then you get your driver wage the entire day.

542thruNthru

I am in JC 3 and if you work any shift more than one hour in a higher pay rate you get that pay rate the whole day. So if you preload and don't deliver a route after then they can pay you part time rate. But if you preload and then deliver then you get your driver wage the entire day.

Do you know the article for this?