Drivers Vs Pre Load

Infamous

What kinds BS is UPS. Care more about their drivers then preload during this time of coronavirus. Just absolutely disgusting. I see all the drivers get there PCM and we as pre loaders get Jack. Not blaming the drivers for this. Management sucks !

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What kinds BS is UPS. Care more about their drivers then preload during this time of coronavirus. Just absolutely disgusting. I see all the drivers get there PCM and we as pre loaders get Jack. Not blaming the drivers for this. Management sucks !

preloaders are disposable

Elmo.goes.to.prom

Have been told drivers are the bread and butter of the company. That is fine. They can load their own trucks while I spend all my time on leaking hazmats.

542thruNthru

You don't get a PCM because it would be the same thing every day. "We need everyone to show up. Misload less and wash your hands and try to maintain social distancing".

Drivers get PCMs more often because we are being updated on different ways we now need to sheet stops or handle questions.

Don't take it so personal. If it makes you feel better Drivers wish they didn't have to get PCMs and could just get in their trucks and go.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You don't get a PCM because it would be the same thing every day. "We need everyone to show up. Misload less and wash your hands and try to maintain social distancing".

Drivers get PCMs more often because we are being updated on different ways we now need to sheet stops or handle questions.

Don't take it so personal. If it makes you feel better Drivers wish they didn't have to get PCMs and could just get in their trucks and go.

My center stopped PCM's. I almost enjoy showing up to work now.

Ghost in the Darkness

PCM is the worst part of the day. It would be like having my children (8,7,3) tell my wife and I how our household will be run on a daily basis... with the exception that my children would atleast ask for help with all the things they don't understand.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You have a nice easy job snowflake, relax.

tenor-2.gif

Indecisi0n

Did you post this one your 3 minute break ?

CoolStoryBro

That's one fancy PCM. Ours goes like this:

Safety tip of the day. When in doubt at an intersection get out.
Driver in Waycross center broke a mirror.
Get to work.

And 2 days a year they tell us something interesting.
PCM is a huge waste of time.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Only reason ups appears to care about drivers is the simple fact that the public sees those bums. They don't see the other bums in the warehouse. So they give the appearance that they are being proactive, gives the illusion that they care, give a :censored2: or know what the hell is going on.