Drivers who went to college

purehavanne

I was wondering if there are any other drivers who went to college? I graduated but due to the crappy job market for my major, I started driving at UPS and now make more than all of my friends. Not even at top pay yet.
I wish I would have known about UPS earlier. Although a degree is a good fall back, I could have saved my money.

rod

Retired 22 years
Just about every 30-40 year old I know has a mountain of school debt and a crap job to show for it. Anyone who stuck around the home town may as well never went because there aren't any good paying jobs around here anymore other than UPS and Govt. jobs and they haven't hired for years. A 4 year college degree is a laugh. You are better off going to a trade school.

B

BrownCubster

the job I prepared for in college pays about 30k a year. I make that now in less than 6 months.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just about every 30-40 year old I know has a mountain of school debt and a crap job to show for it. Anyone who stuck around the home town may as well never went because there aren't any good paying jobs around here anymore other than UPS and Govt. jobs and they haven't hired for years. A 4 year college degree is a laugh. You are better off going to a trade school.
This country needs way more trade schools.