Drivers

Teeitup

In my hub we have a lot of employees who are going temp driving that have only worked at ups for a couple months when I started at ups 8 years ago this was unheard of. All the sorts are suffering especially preload because people are being hired and them are gone driving within a few months , it's a nightmare every day to go in and deal with the terrible loaded truck and misloads.

Are other hubs and centers dealing with the same thing?

Sent using BrownCafe App
There has been a couple of guys sent to driving school here also. I REALLY think this is a result of mess with Amazon deliveries last peak. I think in order to keep and get more business from competition UPS has agreed to show Amazon they will have the workforce to prevent another mess like peak of 2013.

BigBeef42

It comes down to this..... You have to deal with so much daily harassment and supervisor bs and bust your balls for over 10 hours a day for pay you can make at a fast food joint this job is going downhill quick. Real friend'en quick. And you can't make good $ till you get top rate which is now longer and longer to get to stay in school kids!!!!!

I have a college degree in finance... got out of school mid recession. Their are no jobs. UPS saved my butt

Less Runnin, More Stunnin

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My wife has a finance degree..... More than enough jobs she has her pick of them. They even have people who call her at her job to try to get her to come to their company. She sits in an air conditioned office, leaves at 4:30 , and makes more than ft drivers. You obviously went to a horrible school , or don't interview well. Why you would spend 10's of thousands of dollars on a degree and then subject yourself to this place on a daily basis is beyond me.

so I'm new. Been doing the early morning grind and they want to throw me in to driving ASAP. Should I not take it? just a little confused about everyone s answers here