Drivers

BigBeef42

My wife has a finance degree..... More than enough jobs she has her pick of them. They even have people who call her at her job to try to get her to come to their company. She sits in an air conditioned office, leaves at 4:30 , and makes more than ft drivers. You obviously went to a horrible school , or don't interview well. Why you would spend 10's of thousands of dollars on a degree and then subject yourself to this place on a daily basis is beyond me.

Maybe in your town... when you go into a bank look around and count the # of women working. Theirs 5 to every 1 male. Im sure your wife had no problem.

A few years back my town was on a list of worst cities in the country to find a job. I was also top of my class.

Less Runnin, More Stunnin

Is that the story they sold you? Guess you shouldn't count your chickens.....:rofl:
I just counted my chickens (5 hens) the rooter has been left out for 4 months now. (for being a cock, pun intended) I think a coyote got him yesterday. Nothing but a pile of feathers left.

Re-Raise

I just counted my chickens (5 hens) the rooter has been left out for 4 months now. (for being a cock, pun intended) I think a coyote got him yesterday. Nothing but a pile of feathers left.

For some reason , my mind kept putting this post to music like it was a country song or something..

Cementups

Box Monkey
They closed their show last night in Hershey, PA with Chicken Fried. The whole show was fantastic.

Last edited: