Driving with Integrity?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Dear all knowing and all seeing I.

Believe me, if I intended to insult you, there would be no doubt. That, was no insult.

Rather, it was pointing out your condescending tone, not to mention ego.

So it is rather you, by your tone and posts, that has insulted us. But then in your mind, you think you are the savior we have been waiting on. Right season, wrong thought.

From your post, we can deduce that you are a newly promoted, special assignment super squirrel from Atlanta, or a lawyer on a fishing trip trying to set the hook for what ever you scumbags enjoy doing, none of which is good.

So you see dear I, the reason for the healthy skepticism when you come here preaching integrity. So far, you have shown none. So until we see some integrity.....

Besides, to blindly follow empty nice words is what has led us down the path we are on now. Following blindly the sweet promises was also what led Germany down the path of destruction.

So in the poker term, I call. Show us what integrity you possess and we can talk.

d

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
To Whom this applies,

I am really only looking for replies from individuals who can answer some simple questions regarding certain daily practices and the motivation behind those practices. Insults only add to the problems at UPS.

You're either with me or against me!

I

Integrity is sheeting packages as Emergency Conditions when you simply don't use enough drivers to get the job done. If I can't get to your house because of weather, that is an EC. If I can get there but you dispatched me with too much work in a storm and called me in by 6:30, that is a missed in my opinion.

Integrity is sheeting packages as Emergency Conditions when you simply don't use enough drivers to get the job done. If I can't get to your house because of weather, that is an EC. If I can get there but you dispatched me with too much work in a storm and called me in by 6:30, that is a missed in my opinion.
If it were not for the storm would you get those delivered? If the answer is yes then it is an EC. That is my personal description. I'm not saying you are worng by any means, just what I (as in me) would do.

BigI, I agree with Danny...you show me your's, I'll show you mine.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If it were not for the storm would you get those delivered? If the answer is yes then it is an EC. That is my personal description. I'm not saying you are worng by any means, just what I (as in me) would do.

BigI, I agree with Danny...you show me your's, I'll show you mine.

The day before I had to help another driver and worked until 7:30 to get the job done. Now I have to be in at 6:30 when we started at 10, an hour and a half late? I couldn't have gotten it done in that time frame in mid summer. How convinient to use EC. The only reason we have bad peaks is poor planning.

The day before I had to help another driver and worked until 7:30 to get the job done. Now I have to be in at 6:30 when we started at 10, an hour and a half late? I couldn't have gotten it done in that time frame in mid summer. How convinient to use EC. The only reason we have bad peaks is poor planning.
You got that right!! I see your point on the reduced time not allowing the delivery(even in good weather), however you would not have the reduced time if not for the bad weather..ie, EC. For the record, I know too well that some managers abuse the EC code.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You got that right!! I see your point on the reduced time not allowing the delivery(even in good weather), however you would not have the reduced time if not for the bad weather..ie, EC. For the record, I know too well that some managers abuse the EC code.

Please help me understand are you trying to say that these records being falsified by management?

If that is true whoever is responsible needs change now or find a new job.

I hope they want to change.

Maybe I can help. I will need more details.

I

UPSSOCKS

To Whom this applies,

I am really only looking for replies from individuals who can answer some simple questions regarding certain daily practices and the motivation behind those practices. Insults only add to the problems at UPS.

You're either with me or against me!

I
I'm against you because I lie to employees to get what I want, sorry....

Integrity

Binge Poster
I blow stop signs and red lights often because I'm not patient at all. I also speed before 1030 so I can deliver a decent portion of my ground with my air.

I do all this not because of pressure from management, but because I do not want to work the rest the of the day and extend my lunch.
Dear Cino321,

I thank you for your honesty. I encourage you to not blow by stop signs and red lights and to never speed in a UPS vehicle. You can change, I know you can, Everyone can change.

I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Even if we were to agree with you, who are you to think you can do anything to help? You want an honest answer, well here it is......We as drivers, do the best we can to get our over-dispatched days accomplished in the absurdly imposed time limit of 9.5 hours (which seems to be the craze these days with management) as safely as humanly possible. So stop driving us nuts with posts like yours, it only makes you look like an *****.:biting:
Dear DazedandConfused,
I was hoping for more details as to traffic laws, in particular, speeding and parking.

Sincerely,

I

Please help me understand are you trying to say that these records being falsified by management?

If that is true whoever is responsible needs change now or find a new job.

I hope they want to change.

Maybe I can help. I will need more details.

I
Teaching you to read would take too much time. I will try to make it a bit simpler for your understanding.
No I was not saying anyone was falsifying records on ECs. What I was saying is that the definition of EC can vary on the situation. The rule on these is pretty simple, but some of the extenuating circumstance are not.
It's pretty easy to say. "If that is true whoever is responsible needs change now or find a new job.". Specially on a website message board.''
In another post you told UpSocks, "You can change! Why do you feel you have to do this?". Is this the kind of help you have been promising?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Teaching you to read would take too much time. I will try to make it a bit simpler for your understanding.
No I was not saying anyone was falsifying records on ECs. What I was saying is that the definition of EC can vary on the situation. The rule on these is pretty simple, but some of the extenuating circumstance are not.
It's pretty easy to say. "If that is true whoever is responsible needs change now or find a new job.". Specially on a website message board.''
In another post you told UpSocks, "You can change! Why do you feel you have to do this?". Is this the kind of help you have been promising?

Dear trplnkl,
I am so sorry for the misunderstanding. I will try to read more carefully next time.

I hope you would agree that if someone falsifys records at UPS that they should change.

Sincerely,

I

P

pickup

Dear trplnkl,
I am so sorry for the misunderstanding. I will try to read more carefully next time.

I hope you would agree that if someone falsifys records at UPS that they should change.

Sincerely,

I

How about a little integrity when creating threads? It appears to me that you have created 4 or 5 of these threads with the term integrity in them, driving other more worthy threads off the front page.

BrownArmy

When I read Integrity's posts, my mind immediately supplies the voice and cadence of HAL 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Try it, it's fun.

L

Loufan

You were kind of clever with your first thread, but now you're just getting annoying. Please stop, and go away.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Uh, Excuse Me.........

Is this the driving while farting thread?

I got lost...