Driving

DjsmoothB

How long does it take to be a driver in Dallas Texas ??

Update still waiting on my driving test for ft worth after them suckers told me on the original date I was scheduled to drive they had no trucks. Can’t sit around and wait on that..

rod

Retired 22 years

Update still waiting on my driving test for ft worth after them suckers told me on the original date I was scheduled to drive they had no trucks. Can’t sit around and wait on that..

The job apparently isn't worth waiting around for anymore. With the job market as good as it is around the Dallas / Ft.Worth area you should be able to get something better than UPS.

El Correcto

god is dead

Youll probably start getting solid work around summer then afterwards more downtime, then work all through Christmas.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

GlitteringPossibleAmericangoldfinch-max-1mb.gif