Dry/cracked fingers

cosis

With the constant touching of cardboard/paper, haven't been able to find a really good product for dry and cracked fingers.... used them all. Even O'Keefe's working hands which every raves about, hasn't done the trick. Any recommendations to heal/prevent the cracked skin?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 202
  • unnamed2.jpg
    unnamed2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 199
  • unnamed3.jpg
    unnamed3.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 254

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
With the constant rouching of cardboard/paper, haven't been able to find a really good product for dry and cracked fingers.... used them all. Even O'Keefe's working hands which every raves about hasn't done the trick. Any recommendations to heal/prevent the cracked skin?
Lotion every time you wash your hands. At night, put Vaseline on your hands before you go to sleep.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
With the constant touching of cardboard/paper, haven't been able to find a really good product for dry and cracked fingers.... used them all. Even O'Keefe's working hands which every raves about, hasn't done the trick. Any recommendations to heal/prevent the cracked skin?

Gloves.

You're welcome.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Talk at @Indecisi0n he’s got some special lotion just for these type of situations
Not sure if he gives it to just anybody so it may cost you

PCLoadPackage

Nitrile coated polyester gloves. You can get the super nice Hyflex gloves from Amazon, or get the cheapest ones you can find. I go for the cheap ones. They keep your hands from looking like those pics. They're thin enough that you can do most daily tasks without removing them (writing, using your phone, etc.). They're a bit grippy, too, so it's easier to move around big boxes.

5yearsleft

If they do crack, my doctor recommended super glue, with the brush on applicator. For a lotion I used creamy petroleum jelly from the dollar store. I had tried them all, it really works!

JJinVA

Not even joking, Lowes sells a product called Crack-Free usually in the tile section due to mortar drying out and cracking tile installers fingers. Good product

Also, vaseline on your hands at night and put them into latex gloves.