Due Pay Process Plz Help.

NooB123

Hey guys i was wondering if some1 could help m with figuring out the process of getting due pay after you leave ups. I have a week of vacay and about 20 hours o/s days and wante to know how to get them and how long the process takes..thnx in advanced!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Article 23 Separation of Employment

Upon discharge, the Employer shall pay all money due to the employee during the first (1st) payroll department working day. Upon quitting, the Employer shall pay all money due the employee on the payday in the week following the quitting.

NooB123

wow okay so i really feel like an ******** cause i lft about a month ago an havnt gotten anything. Ive been calling about every 3 days and seem to be getting the shaft...i assumed no1 wanted to talk to me becaue it takes some tme and assumed no1 was returning my calls becaue they get busy. now im convinced its simply because they dont like me...-_- thats to bad. Any suggestions on how to get my moola?

Last edited by a moderator:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

wow okay so i really feel like an a*hole cause i lft about a month ago an havnt gotten anything. Ive been calling about every 3 days and seem to be getting the shaft...i assumed no1 wanted to talk to me becaue it takes some tme and assumed no1 was returning my calls becaue they get busy. now im convinced its simply because they dont like me...-_- thats to bad. Any suggestions on how to get my moola?

Assuming that you have not been banned from the property, I would go there and speak to your supervisor and would not leave until the issue is resolved. It may very well be that you would lose both your accrued vacation and 20 o/s hours upon separation but I wouldn't think so.

There is a member here who either works in or used to work in payroll. His screen name is Kae3106--send him a PM and he should be able to answer all of your questions. Dave.

NooB123

ok sounds like a good idea to head there in person...You said it may be possible that the time may not be obligated to me after i left, have you ever heard of that happening before?