Dumbest accidents/mistakes you've made as a driver

The Driver

I drive.
I had an incredibly stupid accident last week that I intend to never make again. Ran into something on company property. I'm only a year into full time driving and have done other things so far like leaving my backdoor open and losing a couple packages (backtracked and recovered all of them), delivering late air because I initially went to the wrong street, getting a customer complaint because I parked unlawfully... etc. Very humbling. But I'll overcome.

So? Any other good accounts of screw ups?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I pulled into a car dealership parking lot that was a sheet of ice. Slid into the new Volvo of the VP of the dealership. Guys in receiving got a good laugh out of that. They said it couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Also, delivered on an island community. The entrance had a low overhang, so I was supposed to enter in the exit gate. Totally forgot one day, and drove right into the overhang. The guard was not amused.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I had an incredibly stupid accident last week that I intend to never make again. Ran into something on company property. I'm only a year into full time driving and have done other things so far like leaving my backdoor open and losing a couple packages (backtracked and recovered all of them), delivering late air because I initially went to the wrong street, getting a customer complaint because I parked unlawfully... etc. Very humbling. But I'll overcome.

So? Any other good accounts of screw ups?
Warning letter, Heisenberg! lol

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1414947248.545939.jpg
wasnt my fault