Dunkin

jaker

trolling
Chain pizza joints suck...Papa Johns, Pizza hut, Cici's, Domino's...nasty. I'd buy a frozen pizza before I'd eat at any of them again.
We love a place called papa Murphy's it is a take and bake

You order the pizza the way you like and take it home and cook it , it's the best we have had in a long time

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Never heard such criticism over Papa Ginos. They have one of the better pizzas. Better than Pizza Hut or Domino's. It's the most authentic Italian style pizza from the chains.

Papa Gino's outnumber Pizza Huts 5-1 in my area. The world's largest pizza chain can't seem to compete around here. One just closed in fact.
Don't think anyone is really criticizing them--It's just a matter of taste. I personally find Papa Ginos to have plastic-like cheese and the sauce is boring like ragu but that's just my personal taste.

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
Just grow your own pizza.
pizza-plant-seeds-hi-res.jpg

working up a sweat

I occasionally go the monthly Teamster union meeting. A new hire walked in to get his 100 dollar rebate on his initiation fee for attending a meeting. He had a Dunkin Donuts coffee in his hand. The local prez chewed his :censored2: out about that.

He was informed that Teamsters are boycotting DD for union busting tactics.

To be honest, I did not know about that.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
I occasionally go the monthly Teamster union meeting. A new hire walked in to get his 100 dollar rebate on his initiation fee for attending a meeting. He had a Dunkin Donuts coffee in his hand. The local prez chewed his :censored2: out about that.

He was informed that Teamsters are boycotting DD for union busting tactics.

To be honest, I did not know about that.
The Union meetings that I go to they offer free DD coffee and donuts.

working up a sweat

The initiation fee for new PT hires is 400 or maybe 450 now( I joined in 1997, it was 400).

The deal is you go to a union meeting and get sworn in. The local give you a check for 100 dollars.

Back in 1997, UPS gave me a 100 dollar bonus for staying 6 months. The turnover rate for newbies back then was over 80%.

Different times now. Most people are begging to get in to get the health bennies.

Southern New England Supplement health benefits kick in after 6 months service.