Earn and Learn question.

542thruNthru

I was already accepted to earn and learn I’m just waiting to get my money back. That’s why I’m asking if I’ll still get it if I leave before the payroll check

Send @Jkloc420 a private msg. He gets on every so often. He has worked in the finance department for earn and learn. He should be able to answer your question.

If you're really serious you might want to send him a couple msgs so that he is sure to see it.

Good luck

suff0cati0n

Under Paid Slave
I was already accepted to earn and learn I’m just waiting to get my money back. That’s why I’m asking if I’ll still get it if I leave before the payroll check
If I recall correctly, payment requests are usually approved on Tuesdays and processed no later than Friday night. I usually either get my reimbursement check the following monday or tuesday depending on travel time. The check comes from UPS Accounts Payable in Atlanta, Georgia. It will be a live check.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Seriously?

Yep. I was on about two weeks ago reading an article about the new uniform shirts. I scrolled down to the comments section to see if anyone had them yet and if so, were they comfortable.

Sure enough, there he was (his full real name displays on UPSers, wont mention it here in accordance with TOS) along with "retiree" and I think it said East, Northeast as his region/division.

Its absolutely him.

Yep. I was on about two weeks ago reading an article about the new uniform shirts. I scrolled down to the comments section to see if anyone had them yet and if so, were they comfortable.

Sure enough, there he was (his full real name displays on UPSers, wont mention it here in accordance with TOS) along with "retiree" and I think it said East, Northeast as his region/division.

Its absolutely him.
Better there than here...

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Its absolutely him.

What a clown.
He sure leads a miserable existence.