Earn and Learn question

If I use the Earn and Learn during this summer, does that count towards the 2017-2018 school year or the 2018-2019 school year? I didn't use it for these past two semesters because I go to a community college and financial aid actually covered the whole tuition. Next year I will need the tuition reimbursement though. If summer counts for the 2018-2019 year I don't want to sign up for classes because I will need the earn and learn for fall and spring, but otherwise I figured I might use it to get a little ahead.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How many classes are you planning on taking over the summer? If it is just one or two you may be better off paying for them yourself and save the Earn and Learn for when you take 12 or more credit hours.

How many classes are you planning on taking over the summer? If it is just one or two you may be better off paying for them yourself and save the Earn and Learn for when you take 12 or more credit hours.
Well, if it counts toward the 2018-2019 year, I'm not going to use it at all and save all that for the fall and spring. I won't get up to the lifetime cap.

UPS A

If I use the Earn and Learn during this summer, does that count towards the 2017-2018 school year or the 2018-2019 school year? I didn't use it for these past two semesters because I go to a community college and financial aid actually covered the whole tuition. Next year I will need the tuition reimbursement though. If summer counts for the 2018-2019 year I don't want to sign up for classes because I will need the earn and learn for fall and spring, but otherwise I figured I might use it to get a little ahead.
Try calling Edcor but I am pretty sure they run the years from Jan 1 to Dec 31 and not fiscal or academic years.