Earthquake

moreluck

golden ticket member
We just had a good shaking/rolling here. It was from a 6.9 Earhquake centered in Baja California. It's a dizzying effect. It's been a long while since we've felt that kind of motion.

Maybe it was the vibration of the stone rolling away from the sepulcher...... :surprised:

DS

Fenderbender
We just had a good shaking/rolling here. It was from a 6.9 Earhquake centered in Baja California. It's a dizzying effect. It's been a long while since we've felt that kind of motion.

Maybe it was the vibration of the stone rolling away from the sepulcher...... :surprised:
JESUS ! I hope that's all it was

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Good that your OK. Thats a big one!!!! Are you hearing of any major damage or injuries? Ive only been thru small ones while living in Japan but they made me nervous.

wkmac

You sure that you and Mr. More weren't taking a Sunday afternoon delight and you just felt the earth move as a result?
:wink2:

You go girl!
:happy-very:

Seriously, hope everything is OK and that's the most we'll hear out of it.

fethrs

That scared the bleep! out of me. Cats didn't do a thing, looked outside and my truck was rocking back and forth. I'll feel the house moving all night even when it's not.
Oh crap not again, the house is moving as a type this. I hate earthquakes big time!
We just came home from Mexico this morning too!:surprised:

moreluck

golden ticket member
No major damages or power outages here, but some elevators in high rises in LA have malfunctioned. It DOES remind you how powerful Mother Earth can be. Not a boring Easter day now!

klein

Für Meno :)
Oh gee, just 2 days ago, my aunt that lives in northern Calif... which is very religious... told me she is soo excited, Jesus is comming soon. (because of the 2 or 3 rockets Israel bombed the gaza strip with)... Then she continued.. and all the earthquakes, and bad weather.. It's all a sign Jesus is comming.

Now, she's must be really excited... holy crap..... can't wait for her to come on my yahoo messenger soon ! :(

Good thing everything is ok, moreluck, fethrs, and Cherly, and whomever else lives out west.
All the best, and with all my wishes, no aftershocks.

fethrs

Califonia is going to break off from the rest of the sates and fall into the ocean. Run to the hills!!!
ha ha, right!

tieguy

Banned
Califonia is going to break off from the rest of the sates and fall into the ocean. Run to the hills!!!
ha ha, right!

Don't be so quick to leave you may end up with waterfront proprty.:happy-very:

glad to hear everyone is ok.

Klein family in germany, florida and california ? Is there a reason they live so far from you?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
It has been upgraded to a 7.2 !

We felt it good....It was a rolling motion that lasted a while with a mini tsunami in the pool...knocked the skimmer cover off and splashed water over the edges..

Other than that it's a beautiful Easter Sunday in So Cal..

Whooohooo!:happy-very:

wkmac

ha ha, right!

If it shakes hard enough it might flip upside down like Guam is suppose too!
:wink2:

If California is suppose to break and then fall off, is there not a void there now in which California is suppose to fall into (can't fall into occupied space, at least outside quantum mechanics theory) that we can fill up with construction debris and concrete so there's no where for California to fall into?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
A chasm will open up along the coast line and swallow us up, and then AZ will be the place to be!!!!:knockedout:

How's that work for your "quantum mechanics theory"?:wink2: