earthquake

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Was burning brush tonight and accidentally burned a 5 ft patch of my yard in case anyone on the east coast wants to over-react to a wildfire............. .......

Am going to buy some property in Nevada so when the BIG ONE happens on the west coast and CA slides into the ocean I can build my ocean front abode and retire there!

Cementups

Box Monkey
I didn't feel it but everyone on my area seemed to.

We got a message a bit later that read "NEAR MAGNITUDE 6 EARTHQUAKE FELT IN THE AREA. NEED TO KNOW IF ANYTHING AFFECTED ON YOUR AREA"
My response back was, "Who do you think you are, Marc Anthony? You need to know?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLVzw9wVd9o

When i got in my center manager actually told me he got a good chuckle out of that.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
7kDXs.jpg
7kDXs.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It shook us as far South as Atlanta too. It made my bulkhead door pop open as I was driving down the road yesterday.

moreluck

golden ticket member
BREAKING NEWS..................

The USGS has determined that the epicenter of the earthquake that struck Virginia on Tuesday was located in a graveyard, just outside of Washington DC. The cause, according to the USGS, appears to be all of our Founding Fathers rolling over in their graves.

Early news reports told of a mass evacuation of Government buildings in D.C. Analysts have determined it to be one of the most productive days in history.

T-Bone

President Obama is reporting that the quake occurred along a formerly unknown fault line, which will hereafter be known as "Bush's Fault".