Easiest way to keep track of bonus check hours

scoutlover

I have kept all of my paychecks since I've been hired, and I feel I need to go back through them (since Aug 1st) and start a running tally of how many hours I've worked so I'm not shorted any when we finally get the bonus check. Is there an easier way to calculate how many hours of straight time and overtime online? Could a supervisor pull up a report showing hours since then, or am I gonna be better off going check by check?

Sent using BrownCafe App

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's assuming your paychecks are right in the first place. You should really keep track of your hours yourself, and not leave UPS on the honor system to pay you correctly.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Total hours worked 2013, subtract total hours worked up til August 2013. Add your total hours worked on last check of 2014. Multiply by .70, that's what you are owed, up to that point

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That's assuming your paychecks are right in the first place. You should really keep track of your hours yourself, and not leave UPS on the honor system to pay you correctly.

The DIAD should give the paid day right before one punches out IMO. Shouldn't be too hard to do and would make it real hard for management to monkey with hours.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The DIAD should give the paid day right before one punches out IMO. Shouldn't be too hard to do and would make it real hard for management to monkey with hours.
Well us hub rats here clock in on a digital time clock, yet somehow I've had 2 paychecks wrong just in the past year.

Someone does actually go in and manually put in people's time for some reason, or so they say. I'm sure no one in management would go so low as to shave time from people to make their numbers. Probably just an accident.

screamin chicken

I go to the summery and i write down my stop, pkgs, cod's, dr, miles, my start time, punch out , and my under, over, i then have a log book that i have been logging all this since 4 yrs. Before i leave i have them pull up my over under, and on Thurs, i add my hrs. and bonus up and then i check the web and it better add up. I can tell you that if you add up the same work days from now to 2 yrs ago we are getting less bonus and we are going out with more work...