East coast

bacha29

With the intense cold air at ground level New England and the Mid-Atlantic region will be very fortunate if they can get out of this pattern without an ice storm.
When it comes to snow and cold you can do battle with that and win every once in a while but freezing rain not a chance.

bacha29

It’s predicted to be in the 40s part of next week.
That's good news. Here in the MA we're watching a disturbance a rather weak one but we are still being advised to be on the lookout for freezing rain early then turn to snow showers with gradual warming.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
HD ran behind due to ONE day suspension of operations this week.

6 day workweek too play catch up is coming :( peaks isn't over yet

MassWineGuy

I was being facetious.

How do weekly in lieu of wages checks work in workman’s comp? I average 5.5 hours a day. Haven’t spoken with anyone yet about payments. They won’t just calculate it at 4 hrs a day like they do for vacation days?

It will be fine

I was being facetious.

How do weekly in lieu of wages checks work in workman’s comp? I average 5.5 hours a day. Haven’t spoken with anyone yet about payments. They won’t just calculate it at 4 hrs a day like they do for vacation days?
For my guys, the insurance company takes a 52 week report of their wages and pay out I think 60% of the average. I'm not sure how overtime is handled since my guys are salary. They don't take out any taxes though so that helps.