"Economic Strike" VS "Unfair Labor Practice Strike" - KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!

ThePackageDeli

The Issues:

SNAG-0001.jpg
SNAG-0002.jpg
SNAG-0003.jpg
SNAG-0004.jpg

And then this:

Source Article
SNAG-0005.jpg

And Finally:

SNAG-0006.jpg

The Question:

Are we in danger?

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
DESIGNATED OVER 70 ROUTE.

PERMANENT START TIME WITH 2x PAY IF ITS EARLIER OR LATER

$60 AN HOUR OR WE WALK -this seems reasonable.

HOPE YOU HAVE SO E SAVINGS BOYS ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

542thruNthru

We will not hang our hats on a economic strike. It will be a ULP. More than likely cameras, heat or whatever they can think of.

Why do you think "AC" is a big issue?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Funny, they say end excessive overtime so many people not even working eight they’re starting to flip out about hours.

I’m down with the ending of forced six days but people need to be careful when I ask to end overtime
Lots of big trucks have been disappearing out of the yard
🧔‍♂️✊

Cowboy Mac

Lots of ULPs happening all over the country I’m sure. Here we have sups denying employees their Weingarten rights. Stewards being disciplined for attempting to represent members. Sups coercing employees to stop filing grievances. It all depends who has the balls to file.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Funny, they say end excessive overtime so many people not even working eight they’re starting to flip out about hours.

I’m down with the ending of forced six days but people need to be careful when they ask to end overtime

Gonna be a lot of jacked up trucks and boats and campers
Either repoed or for sale cheap

Thebrownblob

Gonna be a lot of jacked up trucks and boats and campers
Either repoed or for sale cheap
Some of these guys think this job has bankers hours. Some of the loudest screamers about overtime destroying their family life. transfer to Feeders and want their 12 every day.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Lots of ULPs happening all over the country I’m sure. Here we have sups denying employees their Weingarten rights. Stewards being disciplined for attempting to represent members. Sups coercing employees to stop filing grievances. It all depends who has the balls to file.
in a neighboring local they’ve fired (for realsies) most stewards. The most insane thing I’ve heard out of there was that they were trying to get employees to sign NDAs so they could not discuss any discipline.