Ed Shultz

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe. But I'd be willing to bet that alot of them don't consider themselves liberals at all.

That's because they all paid their $$ into medicare and SS all along and they do have it coming to them (it's their money). The gooberment was suppose to keep the $$ and they used it for something else.

If your pension you were counting on was gone or drastically diminished when you retired, would you just say, "Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles" ?

bbsam

Staff member
That's because they all paid their $$ into medicare and SS all along and they do have it coming to them (it's their money). The gooberment was suppose to keep the $$ and they used it for something else.

If your pension you were counting on was gone or drastically diminished when you retired, would you just say, "Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles" ?
Doesn't matter. A vast majority of people want to keep Medicare the way it is. So don't tell me it's ok for today's seniors, but a program I've been paying into since I was 16 is only for them. The "Greatest Generation" has given themselves everything and left us younger generations the bill, democrats and republicans alike.

brett636

Oh really?? The latest presidential approval ratings are in!

Lets see how that works out for ya!

President Obama Job Approval Gallup Approve 51, Disapprove 41 Approve +10

Hmm, kinda shuts ya down.

How about current head to head match ups with leading GOP? Lets see;

General Election: Romney vs. Obama Obama 49, Romney 42 Obama +7

General Election: Gingrich vs. Obama Obama 51, Gingrich 37 Obama +14

General Election: Palin vs. Obama Obama 54, Palin 37 Obama +17

General Election: Bachmann vs. Obama Obama 49, Bachmann 27 Obama +22

HOw about this gem from FOXED!!!

President Obama Job Approval Approve 55, Disapprove 41 Approve +14

These are todays latest polls from Real Clear Politics.

Ima love my President!!

Peace.

Oh yeah Brett, I forgot to add something......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Peace.

Just remember he who laughs last laughs best. Those polls are meaningless as you are comparing candidates who are just getting started campaigning to Obama who is constantly campaigning for himself and his bad ideas. When the rubber meets the road and campaign season is in full swing after the republican primaries then we will see where things stand. Obama is much more vulnerable then you think, especially when you consider Herman Caine received a bigger turnout in Atlanta for his announcement then Obama did when he visited. The party ends for you January 20, 2013. Don't forget that.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Everyone seems to want to make fun of the so called 'weak slate' of GOP candidates. However, the slate is filled with strong contenders with more to enter soon. Don't be so sure that its's a cinch for Obama to win. I would not want to be running with his record.......in fact his record is full of running,....away from problems. "Here Joe, handle this, I promised Michelle Ireland & England!!"

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Everyone seems to want to make fun of the so called 'weak slate' of GOP candidates. However, the slate is filled with strong contenders with more to enter soon. Don't be so sure that its's a cinch for Obama to win. I would not want to be running with his record.......in fact his record is full of running,....away from problems. "Here Joe, handle this, I promised Michelle Ireland & England!!"

Pssst Moreluck,

The republicans are making fun of the field of candidates! The more the merrier. Remember, the more candidates there are, the more they have to tear each other apart. They will have to separate themselves from each other LONG before they separate themselves from President Obama.

When this happens, they will provide all the "cannon fodder" for the democrats to use against them.

This is the disadvantage for the repubicans. Only Obama is in the race, he has to fight no one.

Herman Cant will have to dig into the others if he wants to remain onstage. His flame has the life expectancy of a 3 hour candle.

Polls gage the sentiments of the nation as we speak. The numbers show a blowout loss for each of the most popular candidates. The smart players are dropping out before they commit to millions of dollars and debt that will end up costing them hardships in the years to come after their respective losses.

Hilary carried debt for almost 2 years.

I cant wait! I would like to see every republican governor and senator in the field! What a circus!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
".......Only Obama is in the race, he has to fight no one............." (TOS)

Yeah, but he has to have 15 different fight plans for whoever the GOP candidate turns out to be. He doesn't know who he'll be running against yet!!
Obama is beside himself with that record of his!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That's right bhos has to fight no one; except the economy, the lack of a Congressional Budget, his "short" war in Libya, those other two wars, an open southern border, his mandate that everyone makes due with less as he goes off on another "vacation ", ya you're right he's a slam dunk winner.:winks:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The more Republican candidates, the more material for SNL to draw from.

With 18 months or so to go, the GOP does need to get their collective act together if they have any hopes of regaining the White House.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's still early.....Before June is done, they should all be in. It's Obama who started the campaign crap so early........I believe his first campaign speech was at Tucson after the shootings. Never let a crisis go to waste!