Educational transfer

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by scbbbc, Aug 21, 2012.

  1. scbbbc

    scbbbc New Member

    Does Ups require a certain amount of units or just enrollment for a Educational transfer ?
  2. FBomb

    FBomb New Member

    All UPS needs is a college acceptance letter or a school schedule. Depending on your location they may want both.
  3. UpstateNYUPSer

    UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

    I am pretty sure that you have to carry at least 12 credit hours per semester.
  4. UPSGUY72

    UPSGUY72 Well-Known Member

    Why don't you ask your HR person or look on

    You do understand that educational transfers are not guaranteed. You have to enrolled in a school (meaning you have to have paid) and the building near the school has to have an opening and the manager has to accept you.