Election 2020

oldngray

nowhere special

She would automatically get 90-95% of the black vote and 60-70% of the female vote without needing to spend any time at all campaigning or addressing issues. Which is a sad statement about what is most important to liberals.

I will admit though that while she is a far left liberal she is a smart businesswoman and probably more qualified than Obama was when he first ran for President.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She would automatically get 90-95% of the black vote and 60-70% of the female vote without needing to spend any time at all campaigning or addressing issues. Which is a sad statement about what is most important to liberals.

I will admit though that while she is a far left liberal she is a smart businesswoman and probably more qualified than Obama was when he first ran for President.
I think you may be right about the qualified part, but all that lesbo talk about her and Gayle will come up and Stedman won't put up with that again.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
You just described Hillary.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My question is this if the Bushes were only elected with "help" from the Saudis and Russian "helped" Trump , Then who is going to "help" Oprah ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Graham’s 2020 Tax Law for POTUS Candidates Unconstitutional

Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC) is proposing a federal law that would require all candidates for president to release their 1040 personal income tax returns, including President Donald Trump. But such a law should not survive a court challenge, because it would be unconstitutional.
Article II of the Constitution sets forth three criteria to be eligible for president. A person must be (1) a natural born citizen, (2) at least 35 years of age, and (3) been residing in the United States for at least 14 years before the election.

That is all. Everything else is left to the voters to decide whom they want as commander in chief. Consequently, a federal statute requiring submitting tax returns would impose a requirement beyond what the Constitution specifies. Any candidate running for the presidency in 2020 would have legal standing to challenge the statute’s legality in court.

oldngray

nowhere special
Graham’s 2020 Tax Law for POTUS Candidates Unconstitutional

Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC) is proposing a federal law that would require all candidates for president to release their 1040 personal income tax returns, including President Donald Trump. But such a law should not survive a court challenge, because it would be unconstitutional.
Article II of the Constitution sets forth three criteria to be eligible for president. A person must be (1) a natural born citizen, (2) at least 35 years of age, and (3) been residing in the United States for at least 14 years before the election.

That is all. Everything else is left to the voters to decide whom they want as commander in chief. Consequently, a federal statute requiring submitting tax returns would impose a requirement beyond what the Constitution specifies. Any candidate running for the presidency in 2020 would have legal standing to challenge the statute’s legality in court.

He's a RINO NeverTrumper.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

This should silence the Not My President crowd .