The Election is Certified

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
https://www.ibtvote.org/files/Elect...BT International Officer Election 2.16.17.pdf

Will TU and TDU keep asking for cash? Will TU and TDU help fight against RTW? Will TUTDU help or impede the UPS Contract? I know some people on here voted for TU and that's ok with me, I just want you to be objective on what's really going on here. I don't politically support my local administration BUT I would help and work with them for the betterment of our membership. We need to do the same on a national level.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Congratulations on a decisive victory.
As predicted by all of you guys, it was an absolute blow out and never in question.
Much to do about nothing.

All is well and in place to cruise for the next decade or two.

Very impressive.

wide load

Congratulations on a decisive victory.
As predicted by all of you guys, it was an absolute blow out and never in question.
Much to do about nothing.

All is well and in place to cruise for the next decade or two.

Very impressive.
A simple congratulations would have been fine but how could anyone expect any less from you. Go cry about it.

LeadBelly

Banned
Like I said all along. This election will be certified. Now let's all unite and work together for the betterment of us all. For the middle class. We are under attack by the GOP and our employers. Let stop with the negitivity on here and promote unionism. National Right To Work is coming brothers and sisters. Let's work together. Solidarity

wide load

Like I said all along. This election will be certified. Now let's all unite and work together for the betterment of us all. For the middle class. We are under attack by the GOP and our employers. Let stop with the negitivity on here and promote unionism. National Right To Work is coming brothers and sisters. Let's work together. Solidarity
Amen. I think some on here just can't.

Gimme Danger

https://www.ibtvote.org/files/Election Supervisor's Certification of Results of the 2016 IBT International Officer Election 2.16.17.pdf

Will TU and TDU keep asking for cash? Will TU and TDU help fight against RTW? Will TUTDU help or impede the UPS Contract? I know some people on here voted for TU and that's ok with me, I just want you to be objective on what's really going on here. I don't politically support my local administration BUT I would help and work with them for the betterment of our membership. We need to do the same on a national level.

You guys automatically put TU and TDU in the same category as RTW, and that is just wrong. @wide load you know our local administration is heavily anti-RTW and builds the labor movement like there's no tomorrow, your claims to the contrary, and they are TU/TDU affiliated.
If anything your little crew should drop your little grudge and build the union. If your friend in Boston can, so can you. You don't have to be friends, but you have to love a fighting Teamsters union.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You guys automatically put TU and TDU in the same category as RTW, and that is just wrong. @wide load you know our local administration is heavily anti-RTW and builds the labor movement like there's no tomorrow, your claims to the contrary, and they are TU/TDU affiliated.
If anything your little crew should drop your little grudge and build the union. If your friend in Boston can, so can you. You don't have to be friends, but you have to love a fighting Teamsters union.
He can't do that, because it doesn't suit him and his ambitions.
What he asks for on the International level, he won't consider Locally.
We all see it.

wide load

You need to re read my post. TDU and TU are still upset about this election. Are both "separate" groups going to aid in the fight against RTW and work SIDE BY SIDE with our international?