Election Night Chat

thedownhillEXPRESS

Share your info on what you are getting from television, radio, or online.

We have partisans on both sides so lets try and keep it civil and just be a nice information network, perspectives should be interesting by who is watching what, I'm sure Goldilocks and Vantexan will have Fox on, for me and bbsam it'll be more MSNBC or CNN....

Enjoy!!!

bbsam

Staff member
I shall begin with a statement. I have been watching MSNBC on and off today and Mika, S.E. Cupp, Kristal Ball, and Alex Wagner are babedelicious.

thedownhillEXPRESS

I trust Nate Silver's prognostication of a fairly sizable Obama victory, but in the spirit of trying to share accurate observations and not spin since its out of all our hands , Chris Matthews looks a little crankier and drawn out than usual.....Hope that's not from exit polls going the other way....

bbsam

Staff member
I trust Nate Silver's prognostication of a fairly sizable Obama victory, but in the spirit of trying to share accurate observations and not spin since its out of all our hands , Chris Matthews looks a little crankier and drawn out than usual.....Hope that's not from exit polls going the other way....
He gets that way when he's been up all day.

thedownhillEXPRESS

He was great, I even would catch him on Current TV before that whole blowout too..

It would be nice if there were a way to put up polls inside of threads?
If there is a way I can't seem to find it.

I suppose I could throw out a couple "either" "or" questions though.....

hypo hanna

If its any consolation, we probably won't know for sure until after all the lawsuits have wound their way through the courts. It's a mess out there. Between the confusion caused by the voter ID laws, the hurricane Sandy disaster and general goofiness across the rest of the country, anything short of a 25 electoral vote lead is going to the courthouse/s. I hear both camps have their lawyers warming up in the bullpen as we speak.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Good guess...

Nate Silver who has some of the most comprehensive poll analysis had it 313-225 Obama...

My thinking is it will be a little closer though....

Republican turnout does seem to be high...

thedownhillEXPRESS

I think its funny CNN sent Candace Crowley to Boston.

That crowd may want to kill her by the end of the night it things don't go their way.

She does look HUGE though, I wouldn't mess with her....