Election

Hoffa is going to win in a landslide. Local 407 endorses him. I recently had my picture taken with him we had our arms around each others shoulder. I look like a giant next to the man. He was full of piss & vinegar and I will put that picture up in my garage. I was watching some utube vidioes of Hoffa sr. That man was a true mother friend¥(ker, organizer and union man. We need his sons name at the helm of our once great union. Pope winning will get us nowhere just gridlock & deadlock. These are different times we are living in now days. It is what it is I voted Hoffa slate

What'dyabringmetoday???

Hoffa is going to win in a landslide. Local 407 endorses him. I recently had my picture taken with him we had our arms around each others shoulder. I look like a giant next to the man. He was full of piss & vinegar and I will put that picture up in my garage. I was watching some utube vidioes of Hoffa sr. That man was a true mother friend¥(ker, organizer and union man. We need his sons name at the helm of our once great union. Pope winning will get us nowhere just gridlock & deadlock. These are different times we are living in now days. It is what it is I voted Hoffa slate
Apparently you do not work for UPS.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I voted Hoffa/Hall as well. The next contract is way too big to have someone who has never been a part of contract negotiation leading the union

JonFrum

nov4.jpg.
nov4.jpg

What'dyabringmetoday???

And now;

Everything you post, is complaining and blaming the Union for your un-happiness.

Interesting....
Nope- the scumbag leadership. Unfortunately it won't change due to the one thing I agree with you on- involvement. I don't hate the union Pops- just the shady deals that get pulled. I know you don't like it if anybody questions what goes on. I realize that you feel that you are entitled to an opinion but nobody else is. Oh well. I see you really worked to dig this one up . Lol. Must be real busy representing the membership there Big Union Man.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I thought this might touch a nerve.

Nope- the scumbag leadership.

The things you read on the TDU website ?

Or some sort of personal experience, where you didn't get a desired outcome ?

I'm just trying to understand.

Unfortunately it won't change due to the one thing I agree with you on- involvement.

Aside, from trying to post pertinent contract language (in an effort to help others)

based on my knowledge and experience.... my "pet peeve" is involvement.

I don't hate the union Pops- just the shady deals that get pulled.

Pops.... that's kind of telling.

:biggrin:

Again, what shady deals are you referring to ? Personal experience ?

Or is it something you read ?

I realize that you feel that you are entitled to an opinion but nobody else is.

My opinion is based on years of experience.

How about you ?

I see you really worked to dig this one up . Lol.

Took about 2 minutes, and a couple clicks of the mouse.

Must be real busy representing the membership there Big Union Man.

You run your railroad.... And, I'll run mine.

-Bug-

Last edited:

What'dyabringmetoday???

Aside, from trying to post pertinent contract language (in an effort to help others)

How about you ?

-Bug-
Yes- I regurgitate stuff I read on some website. You got me Big Union Man. I am in awe of your intellect. Railroad- that's not even funny but I did LOL. Lol. Just keep believing that you are something that you aren't. I will believe the same thing about you. Enjoy the breakfast buffet tomorrow.

What'dyabringmetoday???

How about you ?

-Bug-
Speaking of TDU- it's "telling" that you can criticize them but if anyone criticizes your heroes, your lower lip appears to stick out. Be careful- a bird might perch on it. Lol.