Elizabeth Warren

Upsmule

Wednesday's Benghazi hearing confirmed a terrible truth – we left Americans behind. We left them to die in a hostile land.

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Ostriches are bound to refuse to see reality much less hold liberals in authority accountable. No change here either.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was amazed that she neglected to add her Indian roots into her official bio as an elected US Senator .
What is she now , ashamed of them ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just remember that she didn't check the box until she was in her 40's when her career was at a stand still .
Never heard if any of her siblings also checked the box ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Indian-Warren.jpg

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
FWIW, Elizabeth Warren is 1/32 Cherokee, the same as the chief of the Cherokee Nation.

That the 'moonbats' are so afraid of her, is a sign that she may be a force for good in the bleak political landscape.

Who cares what someone's great, great, great grandfather did? If we did, a lot of you would be in trouble.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
FWIW, Elizabeth Warren is 1/32 Cherokee, the same as the chief of the Cherokee Nation.

That the 'moonbats' are so afraid of her, is a sign that she may be a force for good in the bleak political landscape.

Who cares what someone's great, great, great grandfather did? If we did, a lot of you would be in trouble.
Can you prove that she is 1/32th of anything ?

oldngray

nowhere special
I am 1/32 Cherokee. Almost everyone has a bit of Indian blood in them. Doesn't mean I can claim I am Native American.

wkmac

I am 1/32 Cherokee. Almost everyone has a bit of Indian blood in them. Doesn't mean I can claim I am Native American.

My mom use to tell me to stop acting like wild indians but I never found out how that broke down fractionally. Then again, as I grew up and learned, I discovered that most incidents of indians acting "wild" were a reaction caused by lies from Washington DC.

As the late Russell Means would say, "Welcome to the Reservation!" RIP Russell.

1365099335T2ch7t.jpg

Another hero!