Email from Awards Program

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Dear UPSer,

Please take a few minutes to complete this survey to provide us with some feedback about the UPS Service Award Program. We at Niche-TharpeRobbins and your company, UPS are looking to continually improve this service anniversary recognition process.

How do you look to improve on a srevice that has been cancelled? I snuck in a safe driving and 20 year anniversary just before the deadline.

helenofcalifornia

I received a safe driving award last November and just received in the mail a reminder to please order my gift. You betcha I will! One more Christmas present out of the way!:peaceful:

paidslave

Dear UPSer,

Please take a few minutes to complete this survey to provide us with some feedback about the UPS Service Award Program. We at Niche-TharpeRobbins and your company, UPS are looking to continually improve this service anniversary recognition process.

How do you look to improve on a srevice that has been cancelled? I snuck in a safe driving and 20 year anniversary just before the deadline.

From my understanding is that they cancelled the save driving program not the employee recognition for years of service!

over9five

Staff member
Today I picked up 1600 of the award boxes. They were both safe driving and YOS awards. The shipping people told me they still contain the catalog you choose your gift from.

So, if the programs are cancelled, why do we still send out the gift catalog?

rushfan

I think UPS should cancel the NASCAR sponsorship before canceling the YOS and Safe Driving Awards. I am really peeved that the Circle of Honor banquet has been canceled in our area also.