EMail from Mr Abney

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
OMG! What kind of place has a bathroom like THAT??? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one so dirty.
Well, I'll give you a hint...this place has a U, a P, and an S in the name. You can still see the floor, it's not that dirty drama queen! And, yes, that brown stuff all over the place is S*.

Coronavirus can kiss my ass. This bathroom will give you SARs, MRSA, Hantavirus, Hepatitis, birdflu, pink eye, and whatever else you can think of. Coronavirus doesn't stand a chance in there.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Every backwoods mechanic shop I’ve ever delivered to
No way, no how could I use that. There was a nasty bathroom at a gas station on my old route that wasn’t even as bad as that, that I couldn’t use.

7F10D489-73B9-4B44-BDE4-D3ECAC7683CF.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well, I'll give you a hint...this place has a U, a P, and an S in the name. You can still see the floor, it's not that dirty drama queen! And, yes, that brown stuff all over the place is S*.

Coronavirus can kiss my ass. This bathroom will give you SARs, MRSA, Hantavirus, Hepatitis, birdflu, pink eye, and whatever else you can think of. Coronavirus doesn't stand a chance in there.
I thought y’all could file grievances to make UPS provide sanitary bathrooms. I

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

And you worried about that guy not washing his hands in Cabelas??? I wouldn’t even go in that UPS bathroom with a hazmat suit on. Lol.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I thought y’all could file grievances to make UPS provide sanitary bathrooms. I

I needed a good laugh! We can but there is no rules on how long until it is fixed or who does the work. This building is co-shared as a satellite center and farm machinery equipment dealer.

UPSER1987

Just got it today. It describes what UPS is doing to keep our customers and our people safe.
I'm a little bothered that the only thing they're doing is basically reminding people to wash their hands.
He also says they are "regularly cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and equipment."
Is that true?

Thoughts, please.

That’s actually more than our lying idiot president suggests.

SameRightsForAll

You’re not to smart are ya? I’m not worried about my temperature being taken. I’m worried about the 95% of part timers that don’t even know what a thermometer is. The same part timers that don’t even bother to vote, that were the reason a horrible contract got shoved right up our :censored2:

Why do you call a part-time UPS employee a "part-timer" like it's a derogatory term? Do you realize that most of these workers run a business or have 2 or 3 other jobs, and FAMILIES. They're out of bed and running every morning just to make your day better and you want to talk down on your co-workers like this? I've personally heard numerous full-time workers say they were voting Yes on the contract and I know for a fact that most part-time workers voted but unfortunately many of the newer hires voted Yes because management lied to them and said they wouldn't get a raise if they didn't vote Yes. Do yourself a favor, Einstein, and actually know what you're talking about.

FreedomOne

Just got it today. It describes what UPS is doing to keep our customers and our people safe.
I'm a little bothered that the only thing they're doing is basically reminding people to wash their hands.
He also says they are "regularly cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and equipment."
Is that true?

Thoughts, please.

No they aren't doing anything. Same hand washing spiel all the while everything is filthy. On top of that most people there do not wash their hands after using the bathroom and we have drivers now that are visibly sick at the morning meetings. They are going to keep going until the whole company is sick and disabled, as well as most of our customers.