EMail from Mr Abney

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why do you call a part-time UPS employee a "part-timer" like it's a derogatory term? Do you realize that most of these workers run a business or have 2 or 3 other jobs, and FAMILIES. They're out of bed and running every morning just to make your day better and you want to talk down on your co-workers like this? I've personally heard numerous full-time workers say they were voting Yes on the contract and I know for a fact that most part-time workers voted but unfortunately many of the newer hires voted Yes because management lied to them and said they wouldn't get a raise if they didn't vote Yes. Do yourself a favor, Einstein, and actually know what you're talking about.

Wrong
Partimers are disposable employees

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Just got it today. It describes what UPS is doing to keep our customers and our people safe.
I'm a little bothered that the only thing they're doing is basically reminding people to wash their hands.
He also says they are "regularly cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and equipment."
Is that true?

Thoughts, please.
No , they said today (after we are all infected)they instructed ABM to wipe everything down . Basically, I didn’t see any difference, all they do is walk around and clean bathrooms.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Poop comment?
Bathroom comment challenging corporate or middle management to use our facilities. All I said was we work in a zoo with a bunch of animals. It’s because the toilet had been leaking for months and I don’t appreciate standing in it while I pee. Also someone on midnight shift takes a poop and doesn’t flush. Same bathroom, someone keeps wadding up toilet paper and leaving it on the floor.

Last edited:

RuthlessSupSlayer

Just got it today. It describes what UPS is doing to keep our customers and our people safe.
I'm a little bothered that the only thing they're doing is basically reminding people to wash their hands.
He also says they are "regularly cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and equipment."
Is that true?

Thoughts, please.
they aren't doing anything besides cutting PCMs. They arent disinfecting themselves much less the trucks. Our SUPS and manager was out talking to people as normal. One sup wouldn't stop stepping towards me.

RuthlessSupSlayer

I for one am grateful to have a job that isn't being forced to shutdown by the government.

Lots of people are gonna be going into debt, losing their homes, etc. To avoid being put out on the street many will take from their retirement at the worst possible time, a down market.

When this is all over, lots of people are gonna be unemployed because their company went under.
check with your mortgage company and other utilities most are waiving fees and such.

UPSER1987

Same p’s that are complaining about ups hygiene are the same guys that eat anything thrown at them at the McDonald’s drive thru.

rickyb

Is that true?

Thoughts, please.
CC: ups drivers

upload_2020-3-17_14-37-24.png