Embry Riddle student John Hagins arrested for plotting Columbine-style school shooting

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
White kid planned mass shooting at a school, Nothing to see here. Why is it so many of the school shooters look like Trumps kids?

Last weekend, one city, 32 shot, 9 killed!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Last weekend, one city, 32 shot, 9 killed!

You guys crack me up with always bringing up Chicago as if this somehow justifies a white mass shooter . Time and again, when the Chicago violence motif reemerges on the right, it functions less as motivated outreach, and more as conjurer’s trick. It’s a studied misdirection, designed to keep the eye off the other hand, be it gun control, Black Lives Matter, racial justice, policing tactics or White Male Mass Shooters

vantexan

You guys crack me up with always bringing up Chicago as if this somehow justifies a white mass shooter . Time and again, when the Chicago violence motif reemerges on the right, it functions less as motivated outreach, and more as conjurer’s trick. It’s a studied misdirection, designed to keep the eye off the other hand, be it gun control, Black Lives Matter, racial justice, policing tactics or White Male Mass Shooters
Why is it that libs will point out that a mass shooter is white but never bring up the thousands murdered in places like Chicago?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Why is it that libs will point out that a mass shooter is white but never bring up the thousands murdered in places like Chicago?
Why is whenever there is a mention of a white mass shooter the very farking first thing you Cult members scream is CHICAGO!!!!!

vantexan

Why is whenever there is a mention of a white mass shooter the very farking first thing you Cult members scream is CHICAGO!!!!!
We're replying to your always saying the mass shooters are white but you never bring up a lot more people are dying in places like Chicago. Can we agree that both situations are horrible?

Because Chicago has the strictest gun control in the nation, and it seems to work as expected. I don't care what color is shooting how many of any color.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
"9-mm caliber KelTec collapsible rifle"

9mm caliber. Lol! How hard is it to do some actual investigative journalism and research on what you're reporting on?

Another outlet I read referred to it as a "high-powered rifle". Sorry, but that's a big pistol, and hardly "high-powered." More disinformation and propaganda from news media as usual.

oldngray

nowhere special

9mm caliber. Lol! How hard is it to do some actual investigative journalism and research on what you're reporting on?

Another outlet I read referred to it as a "high-powered rifle". Sorry, but that's a big pistol, and hardly "high-powered." More disinformation and propaganda from news media as usual.
But it looked scary!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

lol you make it sound like a pellet gun. A small lightweight weapon with 9mm ammo is quite the mankiller in close quarters. It will havea fast firing rate and with smaller bullets more can be put in the magazine. This guy meant to kill and he had the weapon for it

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We're replying to your always saying the mass shooters are white but you never bring up a lot more people are dying in places like Chicago. Can we agree that both situations are horrible?
ya'll bring up Chicago as a deception,a ruse. It changes nothing that most mass shooters are White Males . Nive try but it has ZERO bearing

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Your lot cars nothing about Chicago,it's only mentioned by the right when a White Male Mass Shooter massacres people

BigGuy2732

Mass shootings happen once every couple months, but black males are a 5 percent minority in this country and commit over 60 percent of the violent crime. Wave the hand over here and maybe we won’t see the fist over there! Lmao

BigGuy2732

I am so proud to be European it makes me sick, literally blood running in my veins that has conquered every single people on this planet. We just couldn’t be stopped.

El Correcto

god is dead

I think collapsible rifle is pretty accurate. Looks like they fit a glock receiver on a rifle.