Emergency Conditions

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Emergency Conditions is so dumb. How about something simple like package delayed by bad weather. I can't recall not delivering a package because of an emergency. Too much snow and too little time is not an emergency.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Emergency Conditions is so dumb. How about something simple like package delayed by bad weather. I can't recall not delivering a package because of an emergency. Too much snow and too little time is not an emergency.
The wording is not for you.
Sounds better.
Focus Group survey says, "Emergency Conditions"!

Notretiredyet

We haven't been leaving the building till 10 am the past few days, nothing like starting late on a day you're slammed. Even with adjusting many of my commercial stops that are pickups to del/pu at same time I still can't make all my stops prior to them closing. Can't wait to see what next week brings with todays warmer temps making the now 6" of packed snow/ruts on the residential streets pure ice when it gets cold again.

upschuck

EC is not only for weather. Rioting is an example. We used it one time not weather related, was a long time ago and don't remember what is was for.