Eminem is Christian now?

@728ups

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.
Hosea 4:6 ESV

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Never thought Id see Eminem rapping about Jesus as his savior in my life. Here he is though.
So DJ Khalid, a practicing Muslim, helped make a “Christian” song? Interesting. Call me crazy, but something’s “off” about this song. It seems as if either he or Eminem have sold their soul. If Eminem found God, great for him.

So DJ Khalid, a practicing Muslim, helped make a “Christian” song? Interesting. Call me crazy, but something’s “off” about this song. It seems as if either he or Eminem have sold their soul. If Eminem found God, great for him.
I'll put it to you the same way I put it to my work friend

Eminem has a lot of reach and he's out on a very high pedastal. He's using the name of Jesus positively and calling Him his "savior" and talking about battling demons. That is amazing. Even if em is a dirt bag sellout using the name of Jesus for his own promotion. God is still going to use that for his glory.

But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive.
Genesis 50:20 NKJV

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
His life has really gone down hill after he quit abusing drugs and rapping about murdering his exes.
Now he is another delusional pathetic jew worshipper. Sad.
I’m curious why you, as a vehement anti Christian and anti Jew person, feel the need to comment on any thread involving religion? If you hate it so much why don’t you just ignore it? You might sleep better at night if you do.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m curious why you, as a vehement anti Christian and anti Jew person, feel the need to comment on any thread involving religion? If you hate it so much why don’t you just ignore it? You might sleep better at night if you do.
Anti-Judaism not anti-jew, you people disingenuously conflate the two to belittle your dissenters.

Because I grew up listening to em.
As a person who isn’t a Muslim why did you feel the need to comment on DJ Khalid’s faith and his involvement, why didn’t you just ignore it?

I know more about Eminem than probably anyone else on this forum. I also know a bit about Kanye.
They learned selling idiots Jesus is very popular.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Anti-Judaism not anti-jew, you people disingenuously conflate the two to belittle your dissenters.

As a person who isn’t a Muslim why did you feel the need to comment on DJ Khalid’s faith and his involvement, why didn’t you just ignore it?

I know more about Eminem than probably anyone else on this forum. I also know a bit about Kanye.
I didn’t ignore Khalid’s faith because to Muslims, their faith is supposedly their life and anyone who doesn’t believe as they do is an infidel. Why would he want to contribute to promoting Christianity in any way?

And how you figure you know more about Eminem or Kanye than anyone on here is comical. You have no idea what anyone on here knows.

As far as them selling idiots Jesus, you are correct. Some idiots will buy anything if someone they admire is selling. Look at how many people made the Kardashians very wealthy.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

And anti-Judaism IS anti-Jew. You can’t have one without the other.

Box Ox

I don't think Eminem's relationship with Jesus is genuine for the record.
Relationships with Jesus often aren’t.
Strangely wise for someone I have yet to see confess the Name. Do you have a personal relationship? You don't have to answer, but I hope you do. I would hate to see you lost.

Nope. I’m one of those atheists who grew up in a highly religious environment and has been there and done that. 🙂

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
I didn’t ignore Khalid’s faith because to Muslims, their faith is supposedly their life and anyone who doesn’t believe as they do is an infidel. Why would he want to contribute to promoting Christianity in any way?
How many Muslims do you know? Do you have Muslim neighbors? Friends?

A monotheist is not an infidel*.

* If you believe that your cousin's pig is god, or that Trump is sent from god, you're probably an infidel.