employee discount on AT&T services?

City Driver

a guy at work said we get a discount on AT&T phone and internet service for working for UPS, but on the smartsavings marketplace website i cant find AT&T on there anywhere

help?

W

westsideworma

a guy at work said we get a discount on AT&T phone and internet service for working for UPS, but on the smartsavings marketplace website i cant find AT&T on there anywhere

help?

it used to be 20% on AT&T cell phone service, I'm not sure what the current rate is but I know I still saw in on UPSers last week. Check the employee discounts' section: UPS Negotiated Discounts and then technology

Overpaid Union Thug

The AT&T discount is 17%, I recently got fed up with their lousy service and switched to Verizon where we get a 22% corporate discount.

The service is about the same across the board. Some areas are better than others but that goes for any company. I'm switching to AT&T for the iPhone. I could care less about the service since the service isn't all that different. I've had service through both and through Sprint as well. Sprint is absolute worst of the big three.

TSup

The service is about the same across the board. Some areas are better than others but that goes for any company. I'm switching to AT&T for the iPhone. I could care less about the service since the service isn't all that different. I've had service through both and through Sprint as well. Sprint is absolute worst of the big three.

FYI.....
ATT will not discount service for the iPhone

TSup

When you are on the UPSers website under the ATT discount, look over to the right. There is a word form explaining that Corporate discounts are not available on the iPhone.

sano

Also keep in mind, the discount is only for your main service. Extra features (internet, texting, extra lines etc) are at the standard price.

Do we need some kind of number or code to give to merchants to receive these discounts? Do we show UPS empoyee proof or something? I am already a verizon customer but want to ge tany discount.

rod

Retired 22 years
Do we need some kind of number or code to give to merchants to receive these discounts? Do we show UPS empoyee proof or something? I am already a verizon customer but want to ge tany discount.

also how about retired UPS - do they qualify? ( I believe I know the answer to that):wink2:

I went on AT&T's website and applied for the discount, two days later I received an E-mail stating that I was approved and would see my discount on my next billing cycle. cool.

helenofcalifornia

I got a discount on my Iphone ATT monthly bill. My bill is the same as when I didn't have the Iphone. You gotta schmooze with the boss at your local ATT store. Trust me, it can be done.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Simply go to your local Verizon wireless store or to the kiosk in the mall if there is one where you live and show them your pay statement or ID card and they will take care of it. My peak helper did this and is still getting the discount and hasn't worked at UPS since 12/23.