Employee Discounts

ITwannabe

Trying to use the Verizon employee discount but it asks for a work email address. Any ideas on what or how to get a work email? None of the other companies, at&t, Sprint, etc.

I'm a package car driver of that means anything for the email address

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The discount is 22%.

There is no way to submit either of those items online.

Drivers---please make sure to tell your Peak helpers about our cellphone discount and how to get it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The discount is 22%.

There is no way to submit either of those items online.

Drivers---please make sure to tell your Peak helpers about our cellphone discount and how to get it.
Why bother. Most of them live in Mom's basement and she pays for the phone.

Box Ox

Is there anyway to do it online? Just trying to price check a few different companies

Log onto UPSers. Mouse over "HR & Benefits". Click Employee Discounts, then UPS SmartSavings Discount Marketplace. Might have to look around for it but Verizon is in there. Automatically adds the discount if you clicked through from UPSers.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have bought a couple of vehicles using the corporate discount too, although the last one was in 2008. Went to the dealer, no haggling, it had a set price.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have bought a couple of vehicles using the corporate discount too, although the last one was in 2008. Went to the dealer, no haggling, it had a set price.
I just bought a Yukon XL. I gave the dealer the discount code. They said if you had bought this vehicle anywhere else you would of gotten a great deal but we are already selling it 2 grand cheaper than that price :)

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Look into Cricket wireless. I pay $100 bucks out the door (taxes included) for 5 lines. Each line is unlimited talk, text, and web (2.5 gigs at LTE, throttled afterwards). It's a prepaid service so no contracts either, runs on the ATT towers.

HollandMan73

Look into Cricket wireless. I pay $100 bucks out the door (taxes included) for 5 lines. Each line is unlimited talk, text, and web (2.5 gigs at LTE, throttled afterwards). It's a prepaid service so no contracts either, runs on the ATT towers.

I have Cricket also....5 lines/$100 a month out the door is impossible to beat even with a discount at Att/Verizon etc......I shopped too......service has been great so far(1.5 years)

Brownslave688

Hook, line and sinker.:)
This place is the second largest gmc dealer in the country. People fly from all over the country to buy vehicles from them. They list the price online and pretty much tell you if you can beat the price somewhere else buy it from them.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
This place is the second largest gmc dealer in the country. People fly from all over the country to buy vehicles from them. They list the price online and pretty much tell you if you can beat the price somewhere else buy it from them.

If you are happy, great.

But don't ever let a salesman or dealer tell you that they didn't make money or even lost money on your deal.

They always make something, and usually more than you could even imagine.

Brownslave688

If you are happy, great.

But don't ever let a salesman or dealer tell you that they didn't make money or even lost money on your deal.

They always make something, and usually more than you could even imagine.
They make money I mean they have to but 10k+ off of sticker ain't too shabby. I saw some that were 15k+ off of sticker.

They said they expect to be over 1000 cars per month sold in the next couple of years. Sell that many vehicles and you don't have to have huge margins.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am on my third lease through Nissan. Used the VSP discount through UPS. No haggling and, according to the salesman, I got a better deal than he would have received.

clean hairy

They make money I mean they have to but 10k+ off of sticker ain't too shabby. I saw some that were 15k+ off of sticker.

They said they expect to be over 1000 cars per month sold in the next couple of years. Sell that many vehicles and you don't have to have huge margins.
PM me the name of this place?
I think whoever told you that is blowing smoke!
33 days car per day, if they are open 7 days a week? And 38 per day if they are only open 6 days a week?
I have to see it to believe it.....