Employee Engagement Survey for Union Employees

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The ot is a given, I would rather be in my own truck driving home. I get more than enough OT. Not nearly enough home. I think people should take it if they want to. At my point in my job, they could just listen to me and they dont care, so .....why do I think they would care about this> I aint taking your survey.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lol, you guys wouldn't believe what happened on Friday. I was so exhausted and told them I dont want to take it. They kept bugging me to take it all day, so I told them ago to make them leave me alone. I went into the office, and my ft sup went on the computer and set everything up, he then called me and said I'm now good to go and got up off the computer. Like I said, I was really tired, I started answering all the first 8-10 questions honestly, then I began to day dream and all the questions began to get dumb and dumber. I then started to put neutral for all the questions. You guys should have seen the look on my ft sups face. He rushed over to the computer and said "what the friend%$ are doing", and grabbed the mouse from out of my hand and exited out. I had a smirk on my face while looking dead in his face. His face began to turn red. He said "you know what man, just get the friend&* out of here and take your ***** home". Lmao.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Lol, you guys wouldn't believe what happened on Friday. I was so exhausted and told them I dont want to take it. They kept bugging me to take it all day, so I told them ago to make them leave me alone. I went into the office, and my ft sup went on the computer and set everything up, he then called me and said I'm now good to go and got up off the computer. Like I said, I was really tired, I started answering all the first 8-10 questions honestly, then I began to day dream and all the questions began to get dumb and dumber. I then started to put neutral for all the questions. You guys should have seen the look on my ft sups face. He rushed over to the computer and said "what the friend%$ are doing", and grabbed the mouse from out of my hand and exited out. I had a smirk on my face while looking dead in his face. His face began to turn red. He said "you know what man, just get the friend&* out of here and take your ***** home". Lmao.

​Ba--lon---ey!!!

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
​Ba--lon---ey!!!

What are you? My personal 24/7 camera who knows everything that goes on in my life? You always questioned my integrity for everything I say. You don't believe I work at UPS, you don't believe that I'm a human being, you don't believe I sleep and poop like everybody else.

cynic

The FT sup will have a surprise when they select any of the websites bookmarked as a "Favorite" in their browser...

Don't they know they shouldn't be looking at adult websites on a company computer? :devil3: