Employee saftey concerns

Integrity

Binge Poster
What is the last concern that you have brought to your safety committee representative and what was the outcome?

Sincerely,
I

What is the last concern that you have brought to your safety committee representative and what was the outcome?

Sincerely,
I
A driver left the building so upset over a visit to the center managers office that he cried all the way out to his area. He confided this in me at a later date. I brought it up at a monthly safety meeting and told several good or I thought were good people and this was dismissed and pushed aside.

A driver left the building so upset over a visit to the center managers office that he cried all the way out to his area. He confided this in me at a later date. I brought it up at a monthly safety meeting and told several good or I thought were good people and this was dismissed and pushed aside.
I wasn't crying.....I had something in my eye....:sad-very:

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Sincerely,
I

I told them that the desktops were not strong enough and that someone was going to get hurt when one collapsed.

A PCM was held and everyone was told not to sit on the work surfaces.

whiskers

I told our safety committee about some lights that don't work around the fueling station about this time last year. They still don't work.

TheDick

Grip-tape for the steps on new 700's plus handles for pass side (3points of contact), why they didnt come factory fitted, dont know.