Employee work email

quad decade guy

Hourlies & managerial personnel
Why would I ever email anyone at work? They don't even read text messages on the IVIS.

This is curious....who would I email?

And why?

We don't have phones at work.....or computers.....or have had any instruction on emails.

Now, I have a log on and i.d......for training. Other than that......I don't email anyone....ever...never have.....at work.

The IVIS is in fact a phone and computer.....we(UPS) don't use it as such. I'm not sure why we don't.....nor care...it would make our job a lot easier....but then they never asked me...

That said....who do I ask about getting a UPS email? Or uh...email about it?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Why would I ever email anyone at work?

Talk with your oms in your feeder office. Our oms ( Melissa) is very helpful on multiple fronts, she basically runs the operation at night… don’t get me started on our Morning oms (Malia) … that’s another story

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why would I ever email anyone at work? They don't even read text messages on the IVIS.

And why?

We don't have phones at work.....or computers.....or have had any instruction on emails.

Now, I have a log on and i.d......for training. Other than that......I don't email anyone....ever...never have.....at work.

The IVIS is in fact a phone and computer.....we(UPS) don't use it as such. I'm not sure why we don't.....nor care...it would make our job a lot easier....but then they never asked me...

You’re seriously gonna get this “worked up” about an email that you don’t have

Take a look at your post and see if after you read it you don’t think whoever wrote that must be a little bit “touched”

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
You’re seriously gonna get this “worked up” about an email that you don’t have

Take a look at your post and see if after you read it you don’t think whoever wrote that must be a little bit “touched”
You could tell him the sky is blue and he’ll disagree with you… with a 6 paragraph response.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.

And why?

I sent you an email: [email protected] It explained all of the above questions in great detail.