employees reviewing their jobs

rickyb

have you been brainwashed into thinking capitalism is wonderful?

you might think twice when you see the way employees rate their employers on:

glassdoor.com

some of the reviews are done by the employers themselves, so they are not all accurate, and most of these people are well adjusted to how :censored2:ty their jobs are and to capitalism itself.

the employees also show their pay, and what was asked on interviews.

i think the fact that a website like this hasnt popped up sooner on other job website shows the internal corruption of it all.

ratemyemployer.com is another website where workers mention how :censored2:ty they are treated under capitalism.

rickyb

How do you rate your employer rickyb??

dont work so im happy! going to school :censored2:face.

i already rated UPS on glassdoor, but my take is:

-surprising they pay $28/hr after 2.5 years although thats along time to wait.

cons:
-:censored2:ty seats
-poorly maintained cars
-long hours
-tedious doing 100 stops a day
-mediocre training program
-too many rules

if there are truly no opportunities where you live then i would firstly move, but if not then i would keep my day job and look up other careers.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

i already rated UPS on glassdoor, but my take is:

-surprising they pay $28/hr after 2.5 years although thats along time to wait.

cons:
-poorly maintained cars
-long hours
-too many rules

if there are truly no opportunities where you live then i would firstly move, but if not then i would keep my day job and look up other careers.
What's your day job???

moreluck

golden ticket member
just because u guys are retired (and retarded) doesnt mean you can sit around all day putting up pictures because your semi-literate on browncafe, while corporations ravage america. take back your country from the kleptocrats! people who have a purpose in life tend to live longer.
Not answering the question gives us the answer !!! Bye Felicia!!

oldngray

nowhere special
Just because you guys are retired (and retarded) doesn't mean you can sit around all day putting up pictures because you're semi-literate on browncafe, while corporations ravage America. Take back your country from the kleptocrats! People who have a purpose in life tend to live longer.

rickyb

Not answering the question gives us the answer !!! Bye Felicia!!

u know whats going to happen because passive obedient americans like yourself dont do anything to fight corporate power, is once the financial system collapses again, they will take some or maybe all of whatever :censored2:ty little retirement savings youve managed to scrape together after working hard and being exploited by a massive corporation your whole life. its called a "haircut" and it will cost you thousands or tens of thousands of dollars, but not more because u dont have more.

look out for that american "bail in"

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
rickyb said:
Just because you guys are retired (and retarded) doesn't mean you can sit around all day putting up pictures because you're semi-literate on browncafe, while corporations ravage America. Take back your country from the kleptocrats! People who have a purpose in life tend to live longer.
Who said the man doesn't have a purpose in life? HA!

rickyb

u know whats going to happen because passive obedient americans like yourself dont do anything to fight corporate power, is once the financial system collapses again, they will take some or maybe all of whatever :censored2:ty little retirement savings youve managed to scrape together after working hard and being exploited by a massive corporation your whole life. its called a "haircut" and it will cost you thousands or tens of thousands of dollars, but not more because u dont have more.

that goes for you too, useless!

MichiganMJ

have you been brainwashed into thinking capitalism is wonderful?

you might think twice when you see the way employees rate their employers on:

glassdoor.com

some of the reviews are done by the employers themselves, so they are not all accurate, and most of these people are well adjusted to how :censored2:ty their jobs are and to capitalism itself.

the employees also show their pay, and what was asked on interviews.

i think the fact that a website like this hasnt popped up sooner on other job website shows the internal corruption of it all.

ratemyemployer.com is another website where workers mention how :censored2:ty they are treated under capitalism.

So people who are willing to work hard smart and competitive to become successful is bad thing. You sound so bright.

wayfair

swollen member

cons:
-poorly maintained cars
-long hours
-too many rules

you have a list of cons

how did you acquire those experiences?

is there a new SIMS game?

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

The problem is, it's beyond fixing. There isn't a single thing that we can do. There will always be a corrupt official, the government is to powerful. No matter what we vote on or fight it is out of our hands. Event he whole gun situation, all these people who stock pile weapons, it doesn't matter. Several thousand rednecks with shotguns can't do anything to an elite force. So I'm going to sit here and ride the ride until we crash and burn.