Employment Questionaire question

nystripe96

Hey, I have to fill out a questionaire before I can start my training for package handler. One of the questions is regarding if I received WOTC(work opportunity tax credit) and WTF (welfare to Work) tax credits. I have no idea what those mean. I put no for both questions. Is that what most of you guys put as well? thanks!!

working up a sweat

I remember back in the late 90's. UPS would hire welfare people to work. They hired them babysitters and drove them in. None of them lasted more than a week. Work is a 4 letter word in their world.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I remember back in the late 90's. UPS would hire welfare people to work. They hired them babysitters and drove them in. None of them lasted more than a week. Work is a 4 letter word in their world.

I met a few people that came and went in our building in the same manner. And they would only work up to a certain point cause once they made $xxx they had to quit so they wouldn't go over their max allowed EIC for the year so that they could still receive their govment check and cheese.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Generalizations offer little purpose
other than to show the prejudice of the user.

It's almost like you called him a bigot, without of course calling him one. You being a straight shooter and all. Why bother with the pleasantries? Why not just turn his lights red and be done with it?

UnconTROLLed

perfection

working up a sweat

I am not prejudice. The Welfare moms were white and complaining about their baby daddy's heroin habit. Some of them had track lines and wanted to know if I wanted to buy some weed.