Empty Shelves

rod

Retired 22 years
I remember seeing pictures a few years ago of the empty shelves in Russian grocery stores. I just got done grocery shopping---I guess its our turn now. Lots of empty spaces. Thanks Brandon

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I remember seeing pictures a few years ago of the empty shelves in Russian grocery stores. I just got done grocery shopping---I guess its our turn now. Lots of empty spaces. Thanks Brandon
Yeah, the government can decide what we need and when we can have a chance to get it.

FJB

rickyb

perhaps theres some overlap in both of these systems?

centralized power no doubt one of them

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
its well known they have staffing problems right now.

i will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes; im rickyb

i probably got my ecg hospital job bc of that.
There's a little family market up by my oldest child's house it's a really cool store.
But everyone who works there has been there forever and they are having a hard time getting people to work.
The oldest daughter just graduated from medical school and was offered a job immediately but she feels horrible because she's leaving the family business

rickyb

you think you do, but you do not. you are here bc you were sent here, you were told to come here and then you obeyed.