End in sight, getting kicked off BC?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've spent the last two years agonizing over when to retire.
I've got my mind made up that my last official day at UPS will be May 31, 2013.
On May 4, 2013 I will celebrate my 40th year with United Parcel Service and UPS combined.
I guess this time next year, UpState will start trying to kick me off Brown Cafe. :kickedoutsmile:

hembone

On May 4, 2013 I will celebrate my 40th year with United Parcel Service and UPS combined.
I guess this time next year, UpState will start trying to kick me off Brown Cafe. :kickedoutsmile:
No way Upstate will kick you off anything. BTW he said when he retires from UPS he will "retire" from BC also. Bet he doesn't. Enjoy your retirement, the next year will fly by.

curiousbrain

I'm looking forward to 2052, myself.

But, good for you; I hope you enjoy it. 40 years seems like time earned.

Ironically, you are the second UPS employee today that I know who has turned in their retirement notice; coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I will not try to kick you off but will ask that you limit your posts to the Photo of the Day thread.:wink2:

40 is a nice round number.

I like your United Parcel Service/UPS reference.

hembone, you can mark April 2019 on your calendar. Dave.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I will not try to kick you off but will ask that you limit your posts to the Photo of the Day thread.:wink2:

40 is a nice round number.

I like your United Parcel Service/UPS reference.

hembone, you can mark April 2019 on your calendar. Dave.
Where do you think you are going??????? :rofl: :rofl: Is that what the wife should say? :rofl:

rod

Retired 22 years

He won't kick you off but he will let you know you don't belong here. Over and over and over again---like a freeking cracked record.

rod

Retired 22 years
The difference here is I respect Hoke.

The feeling is mutual there Bucko----I lost all my respect for you years ago when out of the blue you blindsided me with the statement that retired UPS'ers (me in particular) shouldn't be allowed on the Brown Cafe. Do us all a favor and disappear again ----this time for good.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The feeling is mutual there Bucko----I lost all my respect for you years ago when out of the blue you blindsided me with the statement that retired UPS'ers (me in particular) shouldn't be allowed on the Brown Cafe. Do us all a favor and disappear again ----this time for good.

You are no longer relevant to the day to day operations of the company. You comment on "this is how we used to do it" and reminisce about a company that no longer exists. You are the old guy in the coffee shop the drivers feel sorry for as you have been unable to move on.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's always good to see someone make it over the wire to freedom, it gives the rest of the detainees hope.