End of 2nd week as a preloader..

W

What The Hawk?

Just a rant and update for those who care.

I like it. I don't like being at the end of belt 1 and getting royally :censored2:ed by air at the end of my shift. Today i had to ask for help cause I got 50+ packages at the same time. I hope asking for help isnt bad. The first time i asked for help the other proloader got me 5 misloads cause he wasnt looking at irreg labels. I told the sup that too. But oh well. Im getting better. One driver is nice the other is still a dick. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up the pace so I can avoid stacking but sometimes that :censored2: is unavoidable especially when air is late like it has been for the past 3 days. Other than that I :censored2:ing love the job.

haller

Just a rant and update for those who care.

I like it. I don't like being at the end of belt 1 and getting royally :censored2:ed by air at the end of my shift. Today i had to ask for help cause I got 50+ packages at the same time. I hope asking for help isnt bad. The first time i asked for help the other proloader got me 5 misloads cause he wasnt looking at irreg labels.

It's the easiest! Your responsible to look at ALL labels and don't let anyone load your trucks.

Last edited:

DriverNerd

I deliver crickets a couple times a week. The smell is awful in the summer (mesh boxes). In the winter they're completely sealed boxes (for warmth) and don't smell at all.

I was so happy we had a mild summer. And Tarantulas are quite delicate so are usually packaged so they don't shake around in the box. They're in a box inside the box (at least they should be.)

I deliver crickets a couple times a week. The smell is awful in the summer (mesh boxes). In the winter they're completely sealed boxes (for warmth) and don't smell at all.

I was so happy we had a mild summer. And Tarantulas are quite delicate so are usually packaged so they don't shake around in the box. They're in a box inside the box (at least they should be.)
I delivered a (I think it said) Milk snake this morning NDA. Crickets going to the zoo and crickets going to Petco. Never noticed any smell.

W

What The Hawk?

I delivered a (I think it said) Milk snake this morning NDA. Crickets going to the zoo and crickets going to Petco. Never noticed any smell.
I load boxes for a mall truck who delivers to petco and petsmart. The crickets always have mesh but smell like a mixture of mold, bug poop and someone trying to cover up the smell of cigarettes with cheap perfume. Lol I love it when the driver shows up he smells so nice. Lol

W

What The Hawk?

Hey guys how can i become a driver helper this peak season whilst still being a permanent preloader?

I think it will help me be a better preloader and also know a little bit about what being a driver would be like. Which is my ultimate goal.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
I wouldn't say love, but I do enjoy it. I've met a couple people that I consider friends including a supervisor and it makes it fun