Endorsements

Mycow

Been told by hr to get rdy for feeder I did the seminar almost 2 years ago did medical last weekend then got to dmv and while feeling out the e file it asked me what endorsements I need. Msg hr and she has no clue, can anyone help me on what endorsements I need on the permit?

over9five

Staff member
Those are requirements not endorsements I believe. Doubles-Triples is an endorsement like Tanker,Haz-Mat,etc.
Just looked at my license, you are right. My only endorsement is Doubles/Triples.
I would say that's the only endorsement the OP needs.

Mycow

Thanks that's what I thought when I went, got there after 430 so I couldn't start the tests but I'm about to head there now.

Johney

I heard they were working on an Orion program you guys will have to follow on your pretrip.
Not likely, feeders is the most laidback part of UPS there could ever be. We just got on the new IVIS thingy and one guy had over 275 minutes of idle time(obvious screw up)and was never even questioned about it.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not likely, feeders is the most laidback part of UPS there could ever be. We just got on the new IVIS thingy and one guy had over 275 minutes of idle time(obvious screw up)and was never even questioned about it.
They also have some of the laziest mgt out of any ups division.... I mean where else can a sup come out with you on a ride along and it be ok for him/her to fall asleep for 3 hours....wtf???

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Been told by hr to get rdy for feeder I did the seminar almost 2 years ago did medical last weekend then got to dmv and while feeling out the e file it asked me what endorsements I need. Msg hr and she has no clue, can anyone help me on what endorsements I need on the permit?
@Indecisi0n could get some crazy endorsement deals?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

It's "lot lizard and pickle park avoidance".
20180922_172104.png