Brandon5658

Okay this is my fourth week at the united parcel service. I'm pretty exhausted after an hour or two and I was wondering if you guys recommend having a monster/redbull/5 hour energy etc?
I usually don't eat before my preload shift so I can see that being a problem. I'm a pretty big guy at 250lbs, 5'10 so my cardio isn't all there either...

Future

Victory Ride
Okay this is my fourth week at the united parcel service. I'm pretty exhausted after an hour or two and I was wondering if you guys recommend having a monster/redbull/5 hour energy etc?
I usually don't eat before my preload shift so I can see that being a problem. I'm a pretty big guy at 250lbs, 5'10 so my cardio isn't all there either...
Those drinks r terrible for you ...just saying

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lost weight you Feeders wannabee!

downloadfile-9.png

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Try this
20180520_073333.jpg

watdaflock?

I really hope this is a trolling thread and you're really not that ignorant to seriously ask these questions. If these questions are indeed true, shame on your parents. They did a horrible job raising you.

Energy drinks are bad. Soda is almost as bad.
As for your questions - Bring a banana, granola bar or maybe even make a PB&J while home. Stay away from all energy drinks. Personally, I think you should stay away from soda all together. Stick to just water. If you must get a soda for some caffeine in the AM, find a diet soda with less sugar. I'm a fan of coffee and water.

You're pretty exhausted after an hour or two, it's because you're overweight and out of shape. Honestly, how much exercise did you average, before coming to work at UPS? Right now-best thing you can do is hydrate properly. As the summer heat shows up, you'll shed off some of that 250lbs.

Hope this helps.