Equality of Discussion Topics on BC

Meat

It seems most of the topics on the BC are pertaining to issues that appeal to upper-lower, or lower-middle class posters (i.e. notions of “wokeness”).

As a friendly reminder, there are upper-middle class and above topics to discuss.

For instance, where does everyone stand on the Moët & Chandon vs Veuve Clicquot debate?

With a little work, we can make these boards more inclusive and welcoming to call socio economic groups.

Let’s get it done.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Wow. A website specifically catered to users from one particular employer has a disproportionate number of subjects that cater to one specific socio-economic group? Puzzling. A true Scooby-Doo mystery.

oldngray

nowhere special
small.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Neither.
I’ve avoided both for several years after finding that Moet was meaningless and Veuve disgusting.
And by the way Veuve was once the sassiest Champagne of them all with a style all its own.

Meat

Wow. A website specifically catered to users from one particular employer has a disproportionate number of subjects that cater to one specific socio-economic group? Puzzling. A true Scooby-Doo mystery.

The Current Events section should be more eclectic and inclusive.

Fenris

It seems most of the topics on the BC are pertaining to issues that appeal to upper-lower, or lower-middle class posters (i.e. notions of “wokeness”).

As a friendly reminder, there are upper-middle class and above topics to discuss.

For instance, where does everyone stand on the Moët & Chandon vs Veuve Clicquot debate?

With a little work, we can make these boards more inclusive and welcoming to call socio economic groups.

Let’s get it done.
I have no idea what those are. Makes it hard to add to the debate.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

You mean other than the fact that both products are overpriced swill meant for people who have nothing else to do with their money than buy such a product that they can easily purchase at a much lower price, but then won’t be able to feel good about themselves because they can’t then brag about how they wasted their money? That stand?

Meat

You mean other than the fact that both products are overpriced swill meant for people who have nothing else to do with their money than buy such a product that they can easily purchase at a much lower price, but then won’t be able to feel good about themselves because they can’t then brag about how they wasted their money? That stand?

If you were comparing said beverages with Dom Perignon you MIGHT have an argument.

Congratulations on your retirement, BTW.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Let’s get it done.
Welllllllll, isn't that special.