Equalization of Overtime

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They did the same thing to a driver in the other center in my building when I was in package. Guy they wanted to fire that they followed everyday and had trouble finding him doing anything wrong. They cut all his OT. He was getting 7 hour dispatches everyday and then came back and swept floors for an hour. He got fired shortly after for doing something stupid. I don’t know the driver but I heard the story and I think he tried to file a grievance and was told he couldn’t.
Nobody should have told them they cannot file
If you fax it yourself, and keep a record of doing so, this is an easy slam-dunk case of misrepresentation when they don't act.
Our stewards will help us write up a griviance, but never have I heard a preload or driver steward tell them not to file.

barnyard

KTM rider
Especially in feeder....although we have no guys who have runs that are only 8 Hours but If you want 12 the work is there even with the amount of runs we have

I am in an extended center. 1 of our runs is right at 12 hours, the other 2 usually work the preload to get at least 12 hours in every day. We also have 3 or 4 guys that fight for all the other extra work, including 1 that filed a grievance for it.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I am in an extended center. 1 of our runs is right at 12 hours, the other 2 usually work the preload to get at least 12 hours in every day. We also have 3 or 4 guys that fight for all the other extra work, including 1 that filed a grievance for it.
I assume you are talking about pkg car drivers... or feeder jobs???

panchovilla

Are you REALLY getting singled out or just butt hurt because you are only getting 8 hours now and are concerned that you might go into foreclosure on your 500k house, the 80k truck, the boat and the vacation lake house????
Being singled out for sphore. Im not going to let management push me around. My truck’s and car have been paid off.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Sure will even tryed to walk me out for what they called stealing time. I was down 30 min waiting for my last pick up and he wanted me to punch in my last break, but im still here.
Do not punch out on your last break... I repeat, do not use a customer delay to go out on lunch or breaks!!! Roger that??