Ever see a manager or a supervisor make a driver cry?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
My on road went on “stress leave” a couple days after me and him got into it real good...I mean real good...bagels swiped off the counter in the office...coffee cups went flying..kicked a trash can over...think I cried? I’m a goddam cowboy!!!!!!!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My on road went on “stress leave” a couple days after me and him got into it real good...I mean real good...bagels swiped off the counter in the office...coffee cups went flying..kicked a trash can over...think I cried? I’m a goddam cowboy!!!!!!!

That my friend, is violence in the workplace. It should not be tolerated either. We’ve been told by the union to file police reports when they start kicking, throwing, and screaming.

CanOSup

One of them
That my friend, is violence in the workplace. It should not be tolerated either. We’ve been told by the union to file police reports when they start kicking, throwing, and screaming.
Its a shame behavior like that is in any workplace let alone the one we all work in. In my opinion, anyone who acts like that management or hourly should be shown the door. This place would be much better off.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Its a shame behavior like that is in any workplace let alone the one we all work in. In my opinion, anyone who acts like that management or hourly should be shown the door. This place would be much better off.
Unfortunately, like many things around here, there is a double standard. Hourly, see ya. Management? Transfer and hide.

CanOSup

One of them
Unfortunately, like many things around here, there is a double standard. Hourly, see ya. Management? Transfer and hide.

Shouldnt be one. Throw em all out if they cant be human beings. I dont walk into the grocery store and see cashiers or managers swearing at each other knocking produce off the shelves...