Ever see a manager or a supervisor make a driver cry?

john chesney

My on road went on “stress leave” a couple days after me and him got into it real good...I mean real good...bagels swiped off the counter in the office...coffee cups went flying..kicked a trash can over...think I cried? I’m a goddam cowboy!!!!!!!
Do you ever feel like you’re the only real man left in the world? I’m glad to know I’m not alone

over9five

Staff member
Its a shame behavior like that is in any workplace let alone the one we all work in. In my opinion, anyone who acts like that management or hourly should be shown the door. This place would be much better off.
Everyone loses it once in a while. I don't think anyone should lose their job, as long as they're not trying to injure anyone...

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I’m definitely top 3 worst hated drivers by management...I stand up for myself and they don’t seem to like that
I'm definitely in that same category. I basically started the ball rolling for 9.5s and harassment grievances in my ctr. My center manager loves a 12 hr dispatch so I'm the devil because I ruined paradise. Roll damn tide

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I'm definitely in that same category. I basically started the ball rolling for 9.5s and harassment grievances in my ctr. My center manager loves a 12 hr dispatch so I'm the devil because I ruined paradise. Roll damn tide
If everyone stood up for themselves this place wouldn’t be that bad. It’s the cowards who let themselves be walked on that ruin it.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy

If a supervisor makes you cry you are a giant puss e...there’s much worse things that can happen to you at work than being over dispatched and having some computer geek tell you you’re too slow.

rod

Retired 22 years
They only person I ever saw actually crying was our female Center Manager. One guess on who got her to crack. In the long run she was a nut case who was eventually shown the door by upper management. The woman had a chip on her shoulder from the day she walked into the building. Single mother of two who hated all men. She was a ticking time bomb.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ever see a manager or a supervisor make a driver cry?
proxy-9.gif

CanOSup

One of them
Everyone loses it once in a while. I don't think anyone should lose their job, as long as they're not trying to injure anyone...

Opinions like this is why it continuously happens. Im not talking the once in 5 years have a minor blowup. I'm talking the habitual and reoccurring people who have violent and unprofessional outbursts...Nobody hourly or management should feel uncomfortable in the workplace. We are there to support our families, not be verbally assaulted...

CanOSup

One of them
She’s an absolute angel. Most women would pack their crap and go. But she’s a GODDAM cowgirl....sumbitch better buy her a 15,000 ring

Good riddance then! Many of my friends have been cheated on, or left during combat deployments. People will "Thank you for your service" but only those who have deployed truly knows. Im lucky I have one of the good ones at home, but screw the other type!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Good riddance then! Many of my friends have been cheated on, or left during combat deployments. People will "Thank you for your service" but only those who have deployed truly knows. Im lucky I have one of the good ones at home, but screw the other type!
Happened to me. Not a good feeling.